Trinkets combination

Hi,
    I'am currently using Essence of Terror and Relic of Yu'lon as my trinket set but was wondering how viable Blossom of Pure Snow would be?
    I havent really stacked for crit and not sure what dps advantage, if any, over EoT with Haste would have.
    I'am ilevel 485, Demonology, and had what I considered a Haste build but reforged and gemmed Mastery last week instead to see what kind of dps boost I'd get.
    It seems more, just slower.
    So EoT is a good Haste boost when it procs as I'am now well under the Haste cap but I dont know if the dps boost I get from that would outweigh 15 seconds of 3.6k Crit from the Blossom trinket?
    I did look at the Icy-Veins link here about trinkets and didnt even see BoPS mentioned.
    So out of these 3 trinkets I'am not sure what the best dps combination is.

EoT is really bad. THe IcD is really high... I would even prefer blossom...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you would have turned to the Demo sticky you would have found a rundown of trinkets in the OP, nicely ranked and all. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If you would have turned to the Demo sticky you would have found a rundown of trinkets in the OP, nicely ranked and all. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide
    So are you referring to the graph which has dps ranking which doesnt reflect any of the trinkets I mentioned or to the list below that of trinkets that I'am assuming are in order of dps preference?
    I use that link for all my Demonology theory but didnt find the trinket section you mentioned helpful.
    The post above your saids EoT is really bad but is ranked number one on that list and Blossom isnt even mentioned so do I assume its not even worth looking at going by that?
    So in answer to my original question, Blossom over EoT until I get a better drop in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    So are you referring to the graph which has dps ranking which doesnt reflect any of the trinkets I mentioned or to the list below that of trinkets that I'am assuming are in order of dps preference?
    I use that link for all my Demonology theory but didnt find the trinket section you mentioned helpful.
    The post above your saids EoT is really bad but is ranked number one on that list and Blossom isnt even mentioned so do I assume its not even worth looking at going by that?
    So in answer to my original question, Blossom over EoT until I get a better drop in the game?
    Do not get blossom. if you are going to buy one get shock charger medallion. Or shado pan assault trinket