Tortos 25-Man Normal - Help Needed

We've been struggling a bit on Tortos (25 Normal), and I'm having trouble figuring out the solution.

Our main problem is, in my opinion, the bats - specifically keeping the bat tank alive and above 350k HP. We've assigned healers to focus him and all that, but are still having trouble. We also have trouble with other people getting aggro on the bats, but I think that's an easier solution.

Any suggestions on how to keep him alive an make sure he has aggro? Specific healing classes best at this? I think our DPS has the rest of the fight down (aside from a few with priority problems), it seems to all come back to the bats.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: First post, so I can't post links, but WoL available at US-Khadgar - From the Ashes

Deleted
    http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/95625/

Not sure I can link yet either, will try.

I see you have two DK tanks, I was DK tank picking up adds when we did this and did find it difficult at first to pick up the bats as I wouldn't have cooldowns every time. So I specced roiling blood so I could blood boil off of the spinning turtles and get diseases on all the bats that way. I also had the hunters misdirect the bats to me and the DPS wouldn't go mental on them until I got the bats to the boss. Without help it was difficult.
    As for keeping the tank up, the tank should just use his CD's when he has the big pack and it should last long until some are dead. I can't see any vampiric blood or bone shield on your bat tank so he could help the healers out. (edit. I mean on the longest attempt I checked).

I also had an issue with tidyplates making it hard to see where the bats were but changed the plates setting to overlap instead of spread which helped massively. This is probably only specific to me but thought I would mention it.
    Last edited by mmocb11fa18ef3; 2013-03-20 at 07:27 PM.

In addition to what he said, you probably want to toss the bat tank a strong external CD for the stomps that happen when he is tanking the bats. As for healers, I would suggest paly/disc priest for the absorbs.

Hopefully you can find some useful tips in:
    This thread.
    This thread.
    This thread
    Aaaaand This thread

Really i try to not do the whole "use the search function thing" but with these tortos threads it's just like a new one pops up every other day.
    Give it a month and i'll be posting this same thing in new threads but with a list of 40 other threads instead of 4.
    Last edited by Tearyn; 2013-03-20 at 11:33 PM.