Deleted

PVE trinkets in RBG for healers? Best?

(this is for healers only)

So, have anyone tried the new pve trinkets from Throne of Thunder or from the rep, in RBG's?

How are they compared to each other?

Which one do you like the most, and why?

I just got my Hydra Spawn today. Gonna test it later if its worth using.
    - was running with the Relic of Chi-Li normally.

For Humans they are definitely worth using, because you don't need a medallion and PvP power is pretty much useless. Not sure about other races though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    For Humans they are definitely worth using, because you don't need a medallion and PvP power is pretty much useless. Not sure about other races though.
    i know they are worth using........
    - this is a topic about which one is the best for rbg's, compared to each other

Here is a link with only Mp5 comparisons. Should be of some use.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aling-Trinkets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Which is quite frankly disgusting. Making PvP Power useless for healers was a completly retarded move catering to bad DPS. PvP Power is the stat supposed to put PvP gear on par or above PvE gear. Since it doesn't work using PvE pieces with resilience gems often winds up being more usefull (especially thunderforged heroic).

I don't really heal in PvP, but I would just stick to the on-use PvP trinket for when I need that extra little boost to healing for sticky situations. I tend to stay away from the proc trinket because RNG is just not worth it.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    I don't really heal in PvP, but I would just stick to the on-use PvP trinket for when I need that extra little boost to healing for sticky situations. I tend to stay away from the proc trinket because RNG is just not worth it.
    If an PvP then battlemaster. Battlemaster can and will save you in situations you'd otherwise would've died. The one use trinket only really makes sense for DPS who can align it with their cool downs.

I could see http://www.wowhead.com/item=96385/horridons-last-gasp being amazing in PvP but besides that not really =/