Glyph of Mirrored Blades vs Players

Hi anybody knows if Glyph of Mirrored Blades will correctly reflect all Spells back to PLayers and/or their pets?

I did saw the Animations of Spells bouncing off and flying back to the PLayers who had cast the mbut not sure if they applied damage/debuffs etc.

Yes, of course it reflects player spells. It's far more useful in PvP than it is in PvE.

Do you have like Logs or something? I know ist supposed to reflect but sometimes Spells/Glyphs get Buggy like that time when Spirit Bond did not work or when Fervor trigggered a Global Cooldown wrongly.
    Last edited by Fincher; 2013-03-20 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Do you have like Logs or something? I know ist supposed to reflect but sometimes Spells/Glyphs get Buggy like that time when Spirit Bond did not work or when Fervor trigggered a Global Cooldown wrongly.
    No... I mean, something like that if it didn't work on players would be explicitly stated. Not to mention it'd be pretty much completely worthless. There's almost nothing in a dangerous PvE environment that can actually be reflected (aka raid environments, not your random joe mob in dread wastes that you have to try to get killed by). Boss abilities tend to be AoE/raidwide type effects or environmental effects that it doesn't really make sense for them to reflect, and any direct damage spells they have would generally be on the tank (aside from your random difficult to predict "bolt" like from Asani in Terrace Protectors).

Generally the only time it wont work is if a spell missile is in flight already when you use it.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=83495#comments:id=1827462

Seriously? You asked a question, he answers it and you ask for logs of reflections!!! It does work and no I don't have any logs but with a simple duel you can confirm that. I'll go a step further and say it's currently great because most other hunters don't use it so people don't expect it and don't cancel their casts.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

It double dips from resilience, meaning that the spell is reduced by your resi and then by the caster's resi once more. Often the returning spell has become so weak that it's absorbed completely by their shields. It can still make a difference though, especially with CC spells and periods of high burst. I often use it for chaos bolts of elemental burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    It double dips from resilience, meaning that the spell is reduced by your resi and then by the caster's resi once more. Often the returning spell has become so weak that it's absorbed completely by their shields. It can still make a difference though, especially with CC spells and periods of high burst. I often use it for chaos bolts of elemental burst.
    The highest Chaos Bolt I've reflected did 13k to the Warlock.

Aa that would explain why the reflected Spells were not deemed worthy by my Monitor to subtract one Pixel off the Enemy's HP bar.
    Is CC also Double reduced then or something??

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Aa that would explain why the reflected Spells were not deemed worthy by my Monitor to subtract one Pixel off the Enemy's HP bar.
    Is CC also Double reduced then or something??
    If you're serious, kill yourself. This has to be a troll thread.

Not okay. Infracted.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-03-21 at 09:08 PM.

Would never use the glyph, to fun to deflect dk death grips with it. At least I think it is, I haven't played my hunter past level 87 in the exp.