Thread: Bo-ris & GSoFH

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bo-ris & GSoFH

Are these two confirmed as trash drops or shared boss loot? I was expecting to see more outrage since all 3 specs have their best weapons subjected to extra RNG

Bo-Ris is shared boss loot, that was confirmed by some folks who got it off some bosses.

The greatsword however not so much, or at least it wasn't explicitly stated anywhere that I have looked.

They are both shared boss loot and it does suck compared to other weapons this tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Shared loot, got normal sword from Jikun last week and heroic version from Horridon this week.

Anyone been able to find a model for Bo-ris, I've not been able to see what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Hiboyslol View Post
    Anyone been able to find a model for Bo-ris, I've not been able to see what it looks like
    Wowhead has all the models. If there isnt a screen shot, just click on "view in 3d".

Anyways, the normal mode is here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=95498

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been loaded in to Atlas Loot, along with all of the other shared drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    Wowhead has all the models. If there isnt a screen shot, just click on "view in 3d".

Anyways, the normal mode is here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=95498
    Thank you, I never knew how to do that.

On another note, what an uninspired model

Deleted
    Wow, that Polearm is pretty damn nice for blood!
    Does anybody know if you have a chance to roll it via Coin? And is that weapon shared for all bosses, or only a few (e.g. Jinrokh is not listed on the wowhead loot table).

Thanks!

should be able to get it via coin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    They are both shared boss loot and it does suck compared to other weapons this tier
    How can you say that GSoFH suck compared to other weapons this tier? Given that 2H Frost DK's benefit from having loads of haste and their second stat priority is crit, I would say that GSoFH is actually BiS weapon this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikloeN View Post
    How can you say that GSoFH suck compared to other weapons this tier? Given that 2H Frost DK's benefit from having loads of haste and their second stat priority is crit, I would say that GSoFH is actually BiS weapon this tier.
    Think he likely means that the way these weapons are obtained... Sucks. Pretty sure it's BiS

Deleted
    Oh yes of course, I must have misread.

Deleted
    I'm using my coin to get them, but it's a blind shot
    Last week I got Do-tharak, the Swordbreaker from Jin'rokh the Breaker using the coin
    But it sucks to have BiS weapon as shared-loot only
    I hope to get that polearm one day
    Last edited by mmoc45d288b43a; 2013-03-21 at 04:00 AM.

Deleted
    got bo-ris last night from Horridon, bis for blood unless you have access to axe from Lei Shen (last boss).

no token used, just need a polearm mog.

I got Bo-ris off a coin roll off consorts, don't think the boss matters at all though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So jealous of you guys. My guild has cleared ToT 2 weeks now and not a single shared drop has dropped.

Killiam, how do you figure the axe from Lei-Shen is better than Bo-Ris? I'm not at my computer to compare them but I recall Bo-Ris being BiS pre-HM.

Also, has anyone gotten a Thunderforged shared drop?

The Crit / Haste sword is absurd for 2h Frost and unholy :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonskye View Post
    So jealous of you guys. My guild has cleared ToT 2 weeks now and not a single shared drop has dropped.

Killiam, how do you figure the axe from Lei-Shen is better than Bo-Ris? I'm not at my computer to compare them but I recall Bo-Ris being BiS pre-HM.

Also, has anyone gotten a Thunderforged shared drop?
    I have no idea how he got that idea either, exp > crit, Bo-Ris has more mastery, and so on.

I think my guild got a Thunderforged healing mace, might've been just normal though, didn't really look at it (Some healers just sounded like they jizzed themselves when it dropped though)