15+ Year Old Account

enha survivability and control issues

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...09379?page=1#3

if someone is intrested and would like to add some of their sugestions or opinions i will be really happy with it

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...09379?page=1#3

if someone is intrested and would like to add some of their sugestions or opinions i will be really happy with it
    Ghost wolf glyph needs to be baseline. Spirit walk needs to be around 30 seconds, or keep it how it is and change it back to how it worked in cata. The minimum range needs to be added back to frost shock snare to prevent unintended DRs. Make spirit wolves not complete shit. Increase mana regen. Give back the baseline 15% ( i think its 15%) movement speed and snare/slow reduction. And make shocks have a .5 less global cd. Stone claw totem > stone bulwark totem. Grounding totem needs a longer duration. Imbues need to be off a global cd so we can "stance dance". Primal elementalists need to not count towards totems ( mainly earth ele). Enh and ele need to have totems back while silenced. Scrap Capacitor totem and make something similar to the new blood fear where the next time your hit you stun them. Windfury needs a buff, and needs to proc nature damage during ascendance. Make lava burst instant off maelstrom so we have incentive to keep flame shock up.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Make lava burst instant off maelstrom"
    Is that even possible? enhance dosen't have lava burst nor does elemental have mealstorm
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Is that even possible? enhance dosen't have lava burst nor does elemental have mealstorm
    Your right, i forgot they removed it from enh in MoP.