Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    i would change the engine.It's so out dated to have weekly maintaince and patch maintaince.
    That has nothing to do with the engine. Do you not understand what a server is? It's a database, and there aren't many types of scalable database types, it's completely unrelated in any way from the game engine. It's is a massive library of cells containing game data information. The game client queries the database and draws info.

WoW's engine (and infact, any game's engine) has NOTHING to do with the database that serves it. Server maintenance is to maintain the SERVER, and no changes to WoW's game engine are going to eliminate the need for log storage, backups, restarts, hardware fixes, debugging, ect.

Just because another game does a different server structure and doesn't need maintenance doesn't mean that WoW will run and work the same.

Stood in the Fire
    Make Gilneas fully Filled with Alliance Control, and Make Gilneas City a capital

Though on second thought I would just revert back most of the changes half of you have suggested.

I am an altoholic, but never got toons past 30. I am trying to refine my ways.

Moonkin form and tree form are deleted, outside of that talent which gives you a cooldown

because they're stupid
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Anyone of these 4:

- Get rid of 10m and go back to only 25m raiding. no more hardmodes but harder normal instances where clearing it once was the content, not having to clear it again on hard mode (burning crusade)

- Fix the scaling of stat gains per expansion. Going from 7k hp in BC to over 500k now is just ridiculous. DPS numbers are to the point were you need 10 spaces on a calculator instead of 6.

- Force smaller realms to close and make 20 relatively full servers compared to 100 empty ones. This would solve all the issues with LFR and the need for cross realm zones and return a sense of the realm community. Would also greatly improve world pvp!

-Stop catering to casuals so the game finally dies and I can successfully quit.

Give me some fucking high elves.