WeakAuras: Start a timer when triggered

Hello.

I have set a very simple weakaura that displays an icon when a buff X is missing (Trigger type Aura, Inverse).

I'd like to add a timer that would reset whenever the icon disappears (aka whenever I got the buff X), and that would start when the icon shows.

Can't find how to do it though, and I know very little of Lua.

Thanks for any input!

The Patient
    I'm not at home at the moment, so i can't link an example aura but it would be based on an event, and combat log trigger.

And you putting a custom timer to display when the combat log trigger has been met.

But for now that information should put you in the right direction.

In order to help more. Would you be able to explain the situation and utility of the aura you need help with?

i.e. what buff you want to track.
    Arneia/Panthea - Guild Master + Raid Leader - <Catalyst> 25man Horde - Tarren Mill - Currently Recruiting: Click for more info

A 5.2 trinket proc using the RPPM mechanic, Juju Madness (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138938). Thanks for the insight.

The Patient
    With the way RPPM is working. A "Timer" would not work too well. What you can do however is just inverse a buff aura to track "juju madness" to show when its not active perhaps?
    Arneia/Panthea - Guild Master + Raid Leader - <Catalyst> 25man Horde - Tarren Mill - Currently Recruiting: Click for more info

I know how RPPM works and I know that this timer wouldn't fit well, but I still want this timer, for observations purposes alone.