Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    How many dks actually double grip the same target? Generally you want to grip your target and another annoying ranged so you can spread diseases or interrupt casts or get them out of position. Only time I grip same target is a mage when I know hes going to blink and dark sim is down or something. Thats really the issue with it, hell dks hardly need uptime anyway considering over half their abilities are ranged. Spec deaths advance, unless your rooted you are literally unkitable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm sure the slow is totaly going to stop you, or are you refering to the roots whom can be dispelled easily and will be gone in an instant since hardly any DK is playing without a healer?
    Judging from your previous posts a DK always got a dispeller within range and shamans are always alone in their bg or arena team.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Frankly, if you're getting DG grounded a lot, toss a howling blast or death coil at them and it eats the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Frankly, if you're getting DG grounded a lot, toss a howling blast or death coil at them and it eats the ground!
    Why would you bother when you can just DG again? It's the removal of all these small things that's currently destroying the game imo. I feel retarded when I play. I jump around spamming instant lava bursts until the DK(or w/e class is training me) was so busy trying to kill me he forgot to kill the capacitator totem. At this point I instant hex the healer, pop ascendance and spam my nr 3 button a few times and hopefully he's dead. Whoopdeedoo, outplayed gg fml...