Deleted

Ret 4pc T14 worth breaking over 522 chest?

Armory: Jaeni / EU Darksorrow

Hello, I am currently sporting a Retribution t14 4-piece set bonus with item level 496 chest (White Tiget Battleplate). Yesterday night Oondasta dropped me a new chest, Tyrant King Battleplate, an item level 522 chest.

The stat difference with my current set would be +465 Armor, +335 Strength, +503 Stamina, +882 Hit, -795 Crit, -635 Haste, +1005 Expertise, and on sockets it would be +1 Red socket, -2 Yellow sockets and +1 Blue socket.

Is the stat difference great enough to lose my "(4) Set: Your Seals and Judgements deal 10% additional damage."?

I don't currently raid even normals because of my schedule, so my greatest hopes are getting some Tier 15 out of LFR next week. I already obtained the T15 tier legs (Lightning Emperor's Legplates) but did not bother wearing them before I obtain other piece of T15 for the 2pc bonus.

What should I do? Change the chest or wait?

Deleted
    Oondasta chest is awful for ret, especially if you need to give up 4P for it. it has really bad itemization. hit and expertise is actually more of a warrior item, and even then they need to change around a lot of gear.

4P is worth 2-3% DPS depending on your gear. one single item won't give you 3% DPS, even if it's 26 itemlevels extra, except if it's a weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Oondasta chest is awful for ret, especially if you need to give up 4P for it. it has really bad itemization. hit and expertise is actually more of a warrior item, and even then they need to change around a lot of gear.

4P is worth 2-3% DPS depending on your gear. one single item won't give you 3% DPS, even if it's 26 itemlevels extra, except if it's a weapon.
    Huge thanks for the answer, I thought the itemization was pretty bad but wasn't aware of how much the set bonus affects my DPS (wasn't sure if for Truth it's only for the Seal itself or for Censure too..). I will put it on a shelf then and stick to my White Tigers.