Thread: Soul Reaper WA

Deleted

Soul Reaper WA

Finally got around to making a half-decent SR weak aura (with the help of a guildie). Now I shall never forget to use SR!

www.imgur.com/E03Eq18.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc6dac8cfd43; 2013-03-22 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, reminds me of the ExtraCD addon skin

That will be somewhat helpful, but really you need to be planning ahead on SR so you can cast it as soon as it comes off CD. If you are not managing your runes correctly you will lose out on a bunch. Easier as unholy, harder as frost.

Deleted
    I found it easier to have a couple of WA set up.

One that makes a "ding" sound once the target goes below 37% health (pre-warning basically) and another that starts the SR button glow whenever it's off CD/has available runes at the same health %.

I only ever bother with it on bosses so 37% works fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    I found it easier to have a couple of WA set up.

One that makes a "ding" sound once the target goes below 37% health (pre-warning basically) and another that starts the SR button glow whenever it's off CD/has available runes at the same health %.

I only ever bother with it on bosses so 37% works fine for me
    How can you get it down so specific to show only when runes are available?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    How can you get it down so specific to show only when runes are available?
    can post it later but am sure one of the triggers is "has available runes" or something to that effect

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    That will be somewhat helpful, but really you need to be planning ahead on SR so you can cast it as soon as it comes off CD. If you are not managing your runes correctly you will lose out on a bunch. Easier as unholy, harder as frost.
    I think once you get the first one in, it's not terrible hard to just keep chaining it as it comes off CD. At that point it's a fairly steady rhythm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    The weak aura is set up to have both of those. It triggers at <=38% so I can prepare to begin using it so that it hits just as the target goes below 35%. Then it appears/glows when it's off CD and has runes available.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 12:37 AM ----------

The string if anyone wants to try it out.

Code:
    d8JOeaqyfJtuOEPOG2fLWRfvP9jksZuurZvujZgXYuc3tucNwWTfXZb2PKAVKDtX(bLgLOOAyus)wOldnuqvdwjA4s5GsqNsuIoMK4CuIwiszPsOwmLYYr1dfvLNQ6XI06efLjkkIPkvtwjnDQUOOQ6Zk1ZKKUokBuuiZtuP2Sez7uQ(OOK6RIcmnjKVdQmsrv8nqXOrY4fLQtkbULOuUMe15rQ2MOc)uus(liRkQRNOVQVQUojoRQRZaiebTJeztNG2rcuSH8XJC9mnl0zaekLmaGOPZJeuD9egXdQlxUodGqGgMkB6PKbauxhemBcQNj5VWEEYW6cY680LRtq7irpJZHoOHPQRdcMnbv9c9egXdQR6fIMQRkAYLlxNzCEyVrU66mtW19HVrxUoh3HOPtVH6H0OrNEwvQeaDLrzdMfWuTAvlxuXQLLZbmwAPkLTIkR78WEJC11D6nuh4JZa6macrHdXPKnDMbTJgxFyEuVH8u04u4qCk9ISQZmbx3h(gDDgaHyMGlA6mac1qEkACkCioLOP3qEkACkCiofuSH8XJC9ClxFs9q0auxh4d3vxFncTjr4en9njchuj(KG6zao5TqgFaz2JmcSllgNgYHD5c91iukd4XeztFtIWbnPEiA0bur4KlxFwxdEiAgcKZd7nYbQR6kQR78WEJC11D6nuh4JZa6mdAhnU(W8OodGqjJNsHRfZmOSPZXKjycMnuSH8XJC9CRJ2rJRNVyKSgHZa7s45XnhbayxM5VHeswQdy2q7OXHNJLczx)WN)CMtDgaHcg7ihGIModGqGgsi1tckA6aMn0oA8ZkvkKDDO8v47qVxyXDDgaHyMGlA6mtW1BKHoY1zaeIJjtWemBztNJjtWemB9k6Ggsi1tcQ6kvTct1YY1zgNh2BKRUoOHes9KGQUsvRWuTSC5Y1hMhLn9WQ(JmcSllgNgYHD5c9XesgpenQRd8H7QRpKg10P3q9H0Og4zeaQ70BOEkd4Xe9H0OgvB1IY6macnKg1iAY1tMGrD9H0OMo9gQpKg1apJaqDNEd1tzapMOpKg1OARwuwNbqOH0OgrtUCDdlPZd7nYbQEHoCHvNs1LTQtHHnLR6Yw1xdGgzOxqA0OxGXrEPjfZvbPrdixJTaj40HwXXPYRjSPCiqKr440qUCDGEflkYcySWsD7QUsrwTkxca