Deleted

got 3 items in LFR, not sure how to fit them in

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

I won 3 items during 1 LFR segment this week (yeah, i know, lucky), Ji-Kun Trinket, hit/crit necklace of tortos and crit/haste shoulders off Tortos.

I already have a 522 neck, but what about the other 2 items?
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2013-03-21 at 03:36 PM.

Nzall use the website askmrrobot dot com to see if ur new gear is listed higher than ur currently equipped gear.

Treclay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treclay View Post
    Nzall use the website askmrrobot dot com to see if ur new gear is listed higher than ur currently equipped gear.

Treclay
    are you some kind of editor of that website or something? because even if you are, you should realize that they are in no way, shape or form a viable source of information for any class.

their entire idea of gear calculations is based on the flawed idea that you can average out the result of procs from trinkets and enchants. this is a flawed perspective on every class. procs cannot be averaged out in that way, because any raider worth their salt will involve those procs in their decisions for their playstyle. for example, retribution paladins will try to align their execution sentence with STR or crit procs. I've stated repeatedly on their trinket discussion that just averaging such things out is a flawed method, because you'll never get a decent guess with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not a viable source of information. MrRobot is a tool, and that's it. Do they make use of viable information from other sources in order to improve their tool? Yes, yes they do. They use the same methods to theorycraft trinkets that others do. They take a little longer on getting trinket rankings set, but that's because trinkets are a bit more complex to rank compared to static gear.

That being said, I don't think it'd be advisable to break your 4pc T14 bonus until you can replace it with at least 2pc T15. As for the trinket, I'd say replace Vortex with it.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    That being said, I don't think it'd be advisable to break your 4pc T14 bonus until you can replace it with at least 2pc T15. As for the trinket, I'd say replace Vortex with it.
    this is the kind of information that I was looking for. Personally, I don't like using AMR because the only thing you can do decently for free with them is enchants, gems and reforges, and I prefer to use other tools for that. you *could* do gear optimization, but it's difficult to compare gear with them because you often need to compare 2 different setups and there's no easy way to do that for free.