1/12H, 12/12N, 16/16H 519 iLvL Prot Paladin LF High End Raiding Guild

About Me:

Raiding since Vanilla release, hardcore through Tier 2 and some Tier 3, casual Tier 4-5, hardcore Tier 6 & 7, Starting raiding seriously again in WoTLK when I started Tanking on my current pally.

I know my class and I know it well and perform my role at a very high level. I'm looking for a group of like minded and like-skilled players to raid with while still being able to enjoy the content in and out of progression.

Firelord (HP Nerf Only)
    8/8 HM DS (Post Nerf due to break from the game)
    16/16 HM 5.1 (4 Heroic Sha kills prior to 5.2)
    12/12 NM ToT
    1/13 HM ToT

I'm open to either 25 or 10 at this point. I have many parsing logs on almost every fight since MoP release including World #11/12 Heroic Sha.

Hours i'm looking to raid:

NO WEEKENDS

Mon-Thursday

I'm open from 7pm PST to 12am PST

Feel free to Contact me Via Email/Real ID @: tyler@locallighthouse.com
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 2013-03-29 at 07:00 AM.

Hey, I am a raider in <Adapt> over on Spirestone-US. We are a top 100 Us 25m that is actively looking for a Prot Pally. It seems like your times and preferences could work well with us!

Check us out at adaptguild[.]com and drop an application if interested!

Sorry but midnight is a tad too late. Hoping to end around 11pm PST.

Faded Chaos on Lightbringer could use a solid main tank for our core progression 25 man team.

We finished t14 at 11/16h, and we got 12/12n second week of ToT. We raid Mon-Thurs 8-11:30pm pacific.

Since your progression exceeds ours last tier and currently, we can offer paid transfer.

Message me at Mihealsick#1667, looking forward to hearing from you

I'll add you to real ID later this evening when I get on. Feel free to contact me at tyler@locallighthouse.com if you would like to chat prior to.

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS:
    * 510 iLVL
    * PREVIOUS HEROIC EXPERIENCE
    * LOGS/EPEENBOT WELL ABOVE 50th PERCENTILE

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Already applied Elpay, awaiting The Church's answer.
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 2013-03-21 at 08:24 PM.

Updated hours and schedule needs

Updated for schedule

Updated for schedule change

Updated for gear change. bump

10+ Year Old Account
    {A} Eighty Six - New morning raiding guild LFM
    We want YOU!!!

That’s right the new guild Eighty Six (that’s right we’re 86’ing bosses just like your favorite restaurant 86’ed your espresso ice cream) is looking for a few good raiders who are looking to progress semi-hardcore. Here’s a little bit about us:

Who is Eighty Six?

Eighty Six is a brand new morning/afternoon raiding new guild that that is full of fun and professional (well most of the time anyways) raiders. We’re mostly adults who work 2nd or 3rd shifts and still want to be able to see all that the game has to offer. We currently have one 10m and we trying to rapidly put together a second 10m with the aspiration of joining the ranks of 25m raiders.

What is your atmosphere like?

We jest, we cry, we love. Let’s face it, we’re human. I’m not going to say that you’ll never get yelled at in our guild, but I will say that it’s kept to the bare minimum. Outside of raids there is a lot of good natured joking and everyone helping to work on achievements, reputation grinding, farming rares, etc.

During raid time you will notice a slight shift from joking to seriousness. That’s not to say that there are no jokes, but we’re definitely more focused. It is here you may get yelled at. Not for making a single mistake, that happens to the best of us. But if you’ve killed the raid by not taking your bomb out or you’re more worried about your personal dps than that fire under you for the entire fight, then well…yeah you’ll get burned.

You said semi-hardcore. What’s that mean?

Well basically it means that we’re not chasing world or even realm firsts (but if it happens great). We will be progressing at a steady pace and clearing achievements along the way.

You must also understand that while we are trying to get enough people for 25 mans, we might have to take a step back since everyone will not be on the same page in the beginning.

What does Eighty Six expect of you?

Well, basically we want someone that jives with us and accepts what was stated above. Be on time to raids, if you sign up, show up, and come with all the knowledge you’ll need to succeed.

We will NOT tolerate drama of any kind. If you have an issue with another player then we expect you to handle it like an adult (I don’t care if you’re twelve in real life, here you act like an adult). If you have an issue outside of the game, please deal with it outside of the game. We are not your free therapy session.

I know I mentioned it earlier, but if you commit to our raid, you need to be there. This may be your alt, but we will treat it like it’s your main and you should to. If you can’t commit, then don’t submit (your application that is).

Lastly, you need to be knowledgeable of your role in a raid (spec and fight mechanics). If you don’t come prepared, we will find someone who is.

Now on to the important details:

Progression:

3/6 Heroic MSV
    6/6 HoF
    4/4 ToES
    5/12 ToT

Raid times:
    Wednesday, Thursday, Monday @ 11am – 1pm
    *Time may be adjusted during new progression content to start an hour earlier. This will not always happen, but just be aware that it can.*

Loot Rules
    Loot is determined by loot council. Most of the time we will decide with a simple /roll, but we will give certain loot to people to help progress the raid.

What classes/roles we are looking for:
    *Druid – Any
    Shaman – Elemental, Enhancement
    *Monk – Any
    Priest – Holy
    Mage – Any
    *Warrior – Any
    *Death Knight – Any
    Hunter – Any
    Warlock – Any
    *Paladin – Any
    Rogue – Any

*To the people that wish to tank I want to let you know right now that once we start 25 mans, you WILL NOT be tanking 100% of the time. We will do our best to rotate everyone through a tanking cycle. But if you came in to help get us to the 25 mans and you expect to be tanking 100% of the time, this is not the place for you. We would prefer DPS that don’t mind tanking for the second 10 man for now and then occasionally for the 25 man.*

Lastly I cannot stress that if you are joining for the 25man, you need to be patient. It will take time to gather the people, but you won’t be sitting on the side bench the entire time. You will be rotated in and out of the raids and once we have two full 10 mans going it won’t be that long to find the last few spots.

Contacting us or Applying with us

Since we are looking for the 2nd and 3rd shifters, we know that it can be a hassle trying to get in touch with us. So to make it as easy as possible, we have a few options for you listed below:

Battletag: Quietbow#1369 or Pananda#1469

Can't make those times.

Bump