Multidotting Addon

Does an addon exist that works like decursive, but for dots? (I hope you understand what I mean...)
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Deleted
    ForteXotris is probably the closest to what you want. But as all addons like this it's buggy and will not update the dots on targets you're not targeting or hovering over with a mouse. And by update I mean if you recast the dots or apply it via aoe means (fireblast spread or seed of corruption).

Tidy plates works great and will display all of your debuffs right on the target's nameplate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hororscope View Post
    Tidy plates works great and will display all of your debuffs right on the target's nameplate.
    No it doesn´t by using a mouseover macro to spread your dots. They are not shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    No it doesn´t by using a mouseover macro to spread your dots. They are not shown.
    It will, but there's the same "bug" (limitation really, imposed by how WoW sends out event updates) that myhv pointed out above. You have to mouse over your target to get an update. The frustrating thing when using Tidy Plates and mouseover is that it only counts if you mouse away and then mouse back over. For that reason, I find it useful to wave my mouse over the mobs on my screen periodically to make sure they all update.

And one that works like decursive doesn't exist?
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Elvui

ELVui works, it's an entire ui rework but tracks all dots and it's simply amazing. The ui itself is very popular and has a sleek look to it, takes about 10-15 minutes to set up and very easy to get used to. It's probably on curse but the site for it has much more addons that can be integrated with it to match it's style. It can be found at tukui.org if you're interested. You won't need tidy plates with this addon or omen as it's built in to the core, as is a lot of other things. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Malae; 2013-03-21 at 09:59 AM. Reason: link easier to find

The Mage Bomb tracker included in Mage Nuggets is great.... it shows you the bomb on each target and the duration on a bar timer.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    And one that works like decursive doesn't exist?
    \
    I don't think there is. You have to tab or mouse over(macro) to apply bombs.

If I understand correctly, Decursive can work because it is tracking members of your raid which report status in the API. If you're dealing with enemies, you only get information about your target, your focus, boss1/2/3/4/5 if set by the encounter, your mouseover target, and I think the targets of your other raid members. This means that if no one is targeting a mob, the addon wouldn't be able to get information about it and even if it drew a box for that mob, you couldn't click it to get the target back. It would be very frustrating. It's also a huge design challenge because where Decursive can just expect 5, 10, 25, or 40 boxes to be drawn, a dotting addon could see any number of mobs.

But the bottom line is that there's no way that I know of for an addon to target a mob that you aren't currently targetting, moused over, focused, or is targeted by one of your raid members. That way leads to automated play.

You can, however, get great mileage out of the boss frames on encounters where they're filled in like council.

elvui is really helpful in keeping up with ur stuff

I never tried, but you may take a look at: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/allplates