Addon to change minimap and move player buffs

Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for addons that can change my default minimap to a square minimap. Specifically, I want it to retain the calender and the tracking buttons, as well as the zone name and time.

I am also looking for a way to move my buffs to a specific area - Currently I am using Xperl which places all of my buffs directly under my character unit frame. Is there a way to achieve this with Xperl, or is there a separate add on that can move my buffs to where I want them?

Also, I am not looking for UI packages. Only individual addons. Any input would be appreciated

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

Moveanything pretty much can do everything you asked can change minimap to a square and toggle to move your buffs anywhere ^^

Well moveanything sort of made the minimap square. It added some blackness to the minimap such that it is now a square, but the original circle remains in the middle of it. That's not what I want unfortunately. Anyone have any suggestions on a minimap addon?
    Last edited by Forgettable; 2013-03-22 at 06:56 PM.