Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Mount achievements bugged?

    I'm sitting at 199/200 mounts for the achievement and I can't seem to get more. I just bought both talbuks for the Halaa tokens and it didn't go up. My mount tab says I have 243 mounts but in Battle.net it's only 199 (http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...a/Zelos/simple).
    Is this a bug? I have all the mounts with this character exclusively and I don't even play Alliance, so I wouldn't have the factions ones that only count once. It really sucks that I don't even seem to be able to get the 200 mount achievement.
    There are also some mounts in Battle.net marked as "not obtained" like the Albino Drake and the Magnificent Flying Carpet which I do in fact have... and I could only have the carpet with my priest since that's the only tailor I have.
    Last edited by Zelos; 2014-11-04 at 06:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Armory says 199 also, so no it's not bugged.

    Edit. No it shows them twice. Once as collected and once as not. The bug is it showing it as not obtained, you do have it and it's accounted for. Since 6.0.2 hit some mounts are shown twice and once as uncollected.
    Last edited by Deleth; 2014-11-04 at 07:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's such a terrible way of going about it that I am now 100% positive someone somewhere at Blizz HQ is working on it right now.

  3. #3
    Hmm wierd, the achievment thing must be a bug.
    The reason the mount tab show that many mount is however because it includes both horde and alliance mounts.

  4. #4
    Its not bugged. Some of your characters have more mounts than others because of racial mounts. Counter showed 199 because one of your characters had 199 mounts, but your main clearly had less mounts. So if you had 199 and learned another mount, simply log in to character that has extra class specific mounts to increase counter.

    I'm currently at 249, yet received 250 mounts achievement because I logged to DK alt that has 2 extra mounts.
    Last edited by Binki; 2014-11-04 at 07:59 AM.
    The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.

  5. #5
    Stood in the Fire Chaltione's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    460
    According to the mount achievement pages on wowhead, your current achievement status is based on the highest on all of your characters, but your current character might lack some class mounts.

    Example, you see 199/200 on your non-dk/paladin/warlock, but only have 197 mounts available to that character. You learn one more, and have 198 available on that character. Once you log on to a dk/paladin/warlock with the class mounts, you'll get the achievement as they will have 200.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Its not bugged. Some of your characters have more mounts than others because of racial mounts. Counter showed 199 because one of your characters had 199 mounts, but your main clearly had less mounts. So if you had 199 and learned another mount, simply log in to character that has extra class specific mounts to increase counter.

    I'm currently at 249, yet received 250 mounts achievement because I logged to DK alt that has 2 extra mounts.
    False i got over 200 on my account but i only got 182 total.
    They show faction mounts from other faction too, so best way is to check the achievement itself.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  7. #7
    Thanks for the answers, didn't know it worked that way.
    I logged in with my Paladin and got the achievement.

  8. #8
    Moderator Wilderness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,113
    No, I'm pretty sure its bugged. 2 days ago both in-game and armory listed me as 198/200 mounts. Yesterday I completed the ToT meta and received that mount. Both still say 198/200.
    Raids & Dungeons Mod | Ashamanxx | <Despotism>, 2/7M, 2 Days/Week US-Greymane

  9. #9
    Here's your simplearmory. If you don't have 200 mounts on that, you don't have 200 mounts for the achievement on that specific toon. Could always bypass it by getting on a Paladin/Warlock/DK for an extra 2 class mounts (3 for Paladin if you grind the Argent Tournament).

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    False i got over 200 on my account but i only got 182 total.
    They show faction mounts from other faction too, so best way is to check the achievement itself.
    No, you are wrong. I know because I've tested that just this weekend when getting 250 mounts achievement.

    You are confusing mounts UI and achievement. UI shows all mounts you have, including ones from other faction that you can't use. Achievements counts only mounts of your current faction.
    The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.

  11. #11
    Can we please have an option in mount tab to display horde only? I only want a quick ref to see how I'm doing for mount achi. Yes I know you can track achi but I liked it the o ther way

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    Can we please have an option in mount tab to display horde only? I only want a quick ref to see how I'm doing for mount achi. Yes I know you can track achi but I liked it the o ther way
    I wish they'd fix it in general, it also lists mounts twice and shows them as unobtained once, lists mounts that never were available such as the furious ashide mushan, lists mounts that were only obtainable through promotions that never happened in your region and so on and on. It's very annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's such a terrible way of going about it that I am now 100% positive someone somewhere at Blizz HQ is working on it right now.

  13. #13
    does the dk Flying mount count toward the mount achievement?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    does the dk Flying mount count toward the mount achievement?
    Yes it does.
    The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.

  15. #15
    All class mount counts towards your total since 6.0.
    Only mounts afaik thats character only now is the 3 RBG/Arena mounts and Glad drakes. Those only count for the character you learned them on.

  16. #16
    Moderator Wilderness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure its bugged. 2 days ago both in-game and armory listed me as 198/200 mounts. Yesterday I completed the ToT meta and received that mount. Both still say 198/200.
    FYI, I'm wrong. Maybe I happened to check the progress while on my DK or something - I was very sure that it said 198/200 prior to that, but it must not have, as I got the Azure Drake off Malygos and it said 199/200. Then I got the 200 achievement next time I logged onto my DK.
    Raids & Dungeons Mod | Ashamanxx | <Despotism>, 2/7M, 2 Days/Week US-Greymane

  17. #17
    If you get a mount and don't relog it doesn't go up, I noticed this when I got the Ashhide Mushan the other day.
    But if you relog completely it adds it. It's weird

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    If you get a mount and don't relog it doesn't go up, I noticed this when I got the Ashhide Mushan the other day.
    But if you relog completely it adds it. It's weird
    Armory doesn't update until you log off your character.

  19. #19
    The Horde only chopper is in fact a 1 mount screw job, if you don't have a horde pally.

    My Alliance paladin with the pally-only AT mount says 221 mounts on the mount tab, and 220 in the Achievement. The only one without an equivalent is the horde snowmobile thingy.

    I would assume that if I leveled a horde paladin to (20? 40? 60?), in a vacuum i'd be at 221 for the achievement. But that sucks.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    According to the mount achievement pages on wowhead, your current achievement status is based on the highest on all of your characters, but your current character might lack some class mounts.

    Example, you see 199/200 on your non-dk/paladin/warlock, but only have 197 mounts available to that character. You learn one more, and have 198 available on that character. Once you log on to a dk/paladin/warlock with the class mounts, you'll get the achievement as they will have 200.
    hmmm... I thought that. On my non Paladin alliance in the mount window showed 147 mounts logged on to my horde paladin (chopper and 2 horses) counter in the mount window went up to 150 but the achievement said 117 same with my armory. If I was home I'd post screenshots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •