View Poll Results: What will Blizzard announce?!

Voters
578. This poll is closed
  • Project Titan

39 6.75%
  • WarCraft 4

28 4.84%
  • Diablo 3 Xbox

7 1.21%
  • Mobile Game

61 10.55%
  • WoW Expansion

22 3.81%
  • StarCraft: Ghost

10 1.73%
  • World of Diablo

2 0.35%
  • Social Feature

21 3.63%
  • StarCraft Expansion

1 0.17%
  • Blizzard All-stars

223 38.58%
  • World of StarCraft

8 1.38%
  • Other

120 20.76%
  • Diablo Expansion

25 4.33%
  • Diablo 3 PlayStation

11 1.90%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    world of diablo,world of starcraft,starcraft ghost(back from the dead game)

It can't be Blizz Allstars, they said we haven't heard of it before and Allstars was announced at BlizzCon 2011.
    If it is Blizz Allstars, I'ma gonn complain loudly that they announced it twice.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    They say it's something new, so I'll bet it's something new.

Nothing Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft, All-stars or Titan related.

Maybe Blackstone is related somehow, dunno much about it. But if it's really new then it's none of the above.
    Blackstone was SC2 http://www.projectblackstone.com/
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    They didn't say they would announce something new, they said they would show something new.
    Then they would've said they will Show something new from blizz allstars

the fact that we Know about Blizz allstars and Talk about it means its Not new

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    As a concept, sure. But it was never presented, so I guess it will be.
    If it was something else, it should at least be mentioned in the shareholder conf. call slides at some point, but I can't find anything like that.
    They've actually shown game footage

Deleted
    It's most likely a mobile thing, the mobile market is getting to appealing to blizzard just ignore it, just look at Zynga.

Speaking of mobile and considering that they are porting D3 to PS3/4 what they could do is port some of their old games to mobile such as Warcraft 2, Starcraft 1, Diablo 2, etc, any mobile platform shouldn't have much of a problem running those games and done right this has the potential to be a gold mine to blizzard since this is the games that made their name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect it will be Blizzard All Stars.

I hope it will be a new Blizzard IP on consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    It's most likely a mobile thing, the mobile market is getting to appealing to blizzard just ignore it, just look at Zynga.

Speaking of mobile and considering that they are porting D3 to PS3/4 what they could do is port some of their old games to mobile such as Warcraft 2, Starcraft 1, Diablo 2, etc, any mobile platform shouldn't have much of a problem running those games and done right this has the potential to be a gold mine to blizzard since this is the games that made their name.
    Zynga, you mean the company whose stock has been falling since October, and is in serious jeopardy of going bankrupt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    Calling it right now: Pet battles on mobile devices.
    Oh god. I hope you're wrong. I would be so disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be Blizzard All-Stars !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...rs-what-is-it/
    Blizz says TDB might be on to something :P

Blizzard are painfully lacking on the social media/mobile platform. It's probably something related to that.

Deleted
    The Daily Blink knew it all along, if Mike Morhaim will start radiating and levitating before he announces Warcraft 4, I can die as a happy man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    It was a joke, but you are misreacting. I played d2 for whole 7 years, while I played d3 only for 4 months. The conceptual difference is abysmal, therefore the fun the game generates differ as well. I'm one of those who hoped d3 would be much different than what it currently and actually is. Oh and yes, I AM someone else.
    Strangely, everyone including all thoses 12 years old kids says the same thing, and even more strangely, thoses ones are classic mode players (We can notice it cause they are complaining about the real money auction house, while it's not accessible on hardcore mode).
    There isn't any great difference between Diablo II and Diablo III, both game uses the same system

-The goal of the game is the same (Complete the acts in every difficulty, and then restart with an higher difficulty)
    -The games are both divided in acts
    -The games both uses the same difficulty system, with on one hand classic mode with difficulty tiers unlocked by completing the previous one, and on the another hand hardcore mode, the only difference are that on DII you had to complete the game in normal mode before creating hardcore chars, and that DIII introduced a fourth difficulty and weakened other difficulties (in fact, different modes before now correspond to a kind of tutorial, slowly introducing you into Inferno difficulty)
    -The games both uses the same elite mobs system
    -The games now both have uber bosses
    -Both games have the same gameplay
    -Even the final boss is the same and nearly have the same abilities
    -I heard that in a recent patch, Uber Bosses appeared in DIII
    -Both games uses random level generation
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-22 at 10:54 AM.

Meh i really hope it would be Dota. Im a big fan of LoL, and playing Dota2 a bit but cant really get into it.

Its not something they have done before. Its not a sequel. Prequel. Expansion or their new mmo. This can be interresting.

The sims set in wacraft like universe ?

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    thay are not going to tell about a new game at pax in the same year the hold a blizzcon
    Exactly. I think it's gonna be something really small and unimportant, like some website or card game or some shit.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    free towels for everyone? this seems unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Exactly. I think it's gonna be something really small and unimportant, like some website or card game or some shit.
    Or they would use PAX to announce a major game, so they do not have to reveal 2 major games at the same venue (BlizzCon)

Still, i fear it will just be something small and irrelevant, most likely mobile game-ish

Deleted
    World of diablo? Fuck please whatever happens, just make it happen! I WAAAAAAANT diablo mmo!

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Or they would use PAX to announce a major game, so they do not have to reveal 2 major games at the same venue (BlizzCon)

Still, i fear it will just be something small and irrelevant, most likely mobile game-ish
    This pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    It's very likely Blizzcon 2013 will see Titan announcement, D3 expansion announcement, and if Wow patches continue at the current pace, possibly the next wow expansion announcement. It isn't unreasonable to think they might announce a smaller new game at a different con, and then talk more about it at Blizzcon, since the big reveal would be Titan and they wouldn't want to distract from it.

Deleted
    Because i think it could be fun

Starcraft Ghost gets my vote.

It doesn't have to end up being a new C&C renegade game. And to those who do not know C&C renegade it was a first person shooter set in the command & conquer universe during the first tiberium war.