View Poll Results: What will Blizzard announce?!

Voters
578. This poll is closed
  • Project Titan

39 6.75%
  • WarCraft 4

28 4.84%
  • Diablo 3 Xbox

7 1.21%
  • Mobile Game

61 10.55%
  • WoW Expansion

22 3.81%
  • StarCraft: Ghost

10 1.73%
  • World of Diablo

2 0.35%
  • Social Feature

21 3.63%
  • StarCraft Expansion

1 0.17%
  • Blizzard All-stars

223 38.58%
  • World of StarCraft

8 1.38%
  • Other

120 20.76%
  • Diablo Expansion

25 4.33%
  • Diablo 3 PlayStation

11 1.90%
Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Tomorrow is the day! What could Blizzard's new game be?

Tune in at Twitch TV tomorrow for the PAX East live coverage and Blizzard's new game announcement!

http://www.twitch.tv/PAX/

7 a.m. PDT.
    10 a.m. EDT.
    14:00 GMT.
    15:00 CET.

Personally my dream come true would be one of the following, in order of relevance:

1. Project Titan
    2. WarCraft 4
    3. World of Diablo / StarCraft
    4. Diablo 3 Expansion
    5. WoW Expansion
    6. StarCraft 2 Expansion

But I think it'll be either a re-designed Blizzard All-stars, or... POSSIBLY... a Blizzard RPG, such as StarCraft: Ghost.
    Some even argue it could just be a new announcement for Diablo 3, like PlayStation (again?!) or Xbox.

Clues so far:

Titan seems out of the question, according to Rob Pardo:
    'and no it's not Titan!!! other than that... feel free to guest like Blizzplanet lol http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...me-at-pax-east …'

What do you think?
    Last edited by mmocf747bdc2eb; 2013-03-21 at 10:50 PM.

Its just the DOTA I bet.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

world of diablo racing for ios.

Hoping for Titan or a WoW expansion, but I doubt it'll be either.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Warcraft 4. If blizzard can make a casual RTS then they have a license to print money.

I think it was mentioned on the Front Page of MMO-C that the announcement would not be about Titan but a new game. I don't think it would be Blizzard All-Stars either because that was already announced... I am thinking a new IP
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

thay are not going to tell about a new game at pax in the same year the hold a blizzcon

or well its not going to be wow expantion, titan or diablo3 expantion those things thay are going to keep for blizzcon

its not going to be starcraft as that was just released.

Deleted
    They said it is not Titan and not dota, blizzard`s next xpack will be anounced at blizzcon, they also said they wouldnt make more warcrafts, that is what wow is.
    It is a new LP.

Personally i dont give a rat´s ass, i just wanna hear more about Titan

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...did we ever figure out what Project Blackstone was?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Hopefully it will be All-Stars and they will release it in 1-2months, so we can finally play it

Warcraft 4 or any SC/Diablo expansion is not possible to be revealed on PAX, as it would be too big info.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Dota

10+ Year Old Account
    I think with their leaked schedule and desire for faster expansions Pax would make a good platform to announce the next WoW. But they said its a new thing, so Blizzard All Stars is the only one that makes sense.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I'm gonna guess Blizzard All-Stars, can't see them announcing anything with their Four main games (Starcraft, Diablo, Warcraft, and Titan) until Blizzcon
    Excited

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they announce a new game at PAX when they have a huge Blizzcon coming up soon? Its cool to specualte, but some people are actually getting thier hopes up then get mad rofl, ive even seen some Live streamers saying that they'd get mad if its not Allstars for example. Like REALLY? comeon they have a freaking Blizzcon ><

OT : i'd put my money on something small like for mobiles or something of the sort.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-03-21 at 11:01 PM.

Blizzard Allstars without a doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I think with their leaked schedule and desire for faster expansions Pax would make a good platform to announce the next WoW. But they said its a new thing, so Blizzard All Stars is the only one that makes sense.
    Good point. Announcing the next WoW expansion in November really puts them off-track, doesn't it?

Would be amazing if Blizzard shocked us for once, and did something different. Like... 'hey guys, here's a sneak peek at what's coming next for WoW. More info in April!'

Blizzard Allstars definately.

- They confirmed its not Titan

- Warcraft 4 will not be made while SC2 and WoW still last

- SC2 expansion just came out, they're not gonna reveal the new one THAT soon

All the others on that list were way to obvious not to list, except Blizzard Allstars :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why would they announce a new game at PAX when they have a huge Blizzcon coming up soon? Its cool to specualte, but some people are actually getting thier hopes up then get mad rofl, ive even seen some Live streamers saying that they'd get mad if its not Allstars for example. Like REALLY? comeon they have a freaking Blizzcon ><

OT : i'd but my money on something small like for mobiles or something of the sort.
    Blizzcon isn't 'soon', tbh. It's in november, that's like 8 months away.

Deleted
    14:00GMT,

thats perfect timing! i finish work at like 1pm!

anyway, they said it will be something new didn't they?

so no diablo 3 console port, probably would not announce a new wow expac at pax, they would do that at blizzcon.

i think it will be all stars, i know the announced it before, but its changed a lot since then, when they announced it, it was called dota and i think they basically scrapped it and started again.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

OT : i'd but my money on something small like for mobiles or something of the sort.

isn't all stars asuppose to release this year? blizzcon isnt until november so theres a good chance it may be released before blizzcon so are announcing it now instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Blizzcon isn't 'soon', tbh. It's in november, that's like 8 months away.
    Yeah I dont get your point, they still have convension for themselves, in which they have revealed everything big ever...and about 7 to 8 months is not a lot considering we didnt get a Blizzcon the past year, it just overall builds more exitement. Not holding my breath for a new/huge IP, but we'll see.