Hello all. Been playing WoW since vanilla and still enjoy the game very much. I do mostly pvp and I have been reading a lot about fixing pvp and whatnot. I had an idea today that I thought could maybe be implemented. Here goes.....

When a character hits level 90 they have a choice to go see a pvp weapons and armor vendor. For a certain amount of gold, they can purchase an entire set of pvp armor and weapons for their respective spec/class. When they step into a battleground, they will be on a level playing field with everyone else gear wise. Now for wins and losses, they still get points just like we do now. During this process of collecting points, there are NO upgrades available to get UNTIL, they hit a certain cap, lets say for argument sake 20k points.....

From there they will be able to purchase an entire new set of armor and weapons that are "elite" or "upgraded", whatever you want to call it. Again once they reach this new tier, they will only be competing with people that have also hit the new tier so on and so forth. The idea would be to always be on the same level gear wise as everyone else and NOT be able to compete against lower geared opponents. This was an idea with mostly battlegrounds, but arena could be something different to deal with. I have been on both sides of being completely destroyed by someone that out gears me, and vice versa. Maybe this could really make people up the skill level and not rely on gear as much.

Just a thought and I welcome all comments, good and bad. Thank you for your time.