Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Am I the only one that's not the least bit amused by this? I'm such a killjoy lol...
    When in doubt, mumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    Am I the only one that's not the least bit amused by this? I'm such a killjoy lol...
    Jesus, you're like those "I'm such a nerd" people, except you like drawing attention to you being a joyless grump as some form of "LOOK AT ME, I'M DIFFERENT" attention whoring.

While this is great (and i wish it would stay a part of the game) the 12500 baubles per weapon skin is far too many, you need 50 stacks of baubles PER skin...
    You can get 6-7 bubble bubbles from all zones per day from those chests at last boss, so it takes like 10 days for one skin . It should be special.
    "Dont gain the world and loose your soul
    wisdom is better than silver and gold"

Bob Marley

Holy shit, did anyone do this dungeon last night? It was freaking EPIC. I don't use that term lightly.

I hadnt played GW2 in a few months, and this alone was worth the 45 min patching download. So much fun. Looked just like it was made in MineCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    Just uploaded a full run through of infantile mode with normal mode to follow soon. Took a while to upload it in one chunk. Think I'll break normal mode into parts.

First part of Normal Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Jesus, you're like those "I'm such a nerd" people, except you like drawing attention to you being a joyless grump as some form of "LOOK AT ME, I'M DIFFERENT" attention whoring.
    No I just didn't think this was the amazing party everyone else seems to think, I was sort of wondering if I was the only one is all, whatever good that people like it I guess.
    When in doubt, mumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    No I just didn't think this was the amazing party everyone else seems to think, I was sort of wondering if I was the only one is all, whatever good that people like it I guess.
    go to the official forums there allot of people just like you =)
    there are 7 billion people on the earth you are never the only one..

Lord Vanquish waking up from his slumber....

https://twitter.com/Lord_Vanquish/st...87954924773376
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy