10+ Year Old Account

AoE Looting possibly inc., strange factory in mountain

Just found some new strings while searching the web on what is going on in the mountains in Gendarran fields near Lion's Arch.

109710_0931 AoE Loot 109710_0930 Automatically loot all lootable objects in a radius around you. 109822_0170 AoE Loot On Interact 109822_0171 AoE Loot whenever you press the Interact key.

Source

On the strange factory itself, it's something hidden inside the mountain south of Broadhollow waypoint. If you exit through the southern gates of the Ascalon Settlement, the mountain seems to disappear, but you can see parts of the things that are inside it.

Yes please. AoE looting is great, and after experiencing it in Rift a while back, I've wondered why all games don't use this feature.

(actually, I hate looting period. Just give me the damn loot without needing to interact at all)

Even better, check out the great steampunk inspired weapons and armor someone linked to on the forums. Has to do with some upcoming content called "Skyhammer".

Light: [&AgGppwAA][&AgGqpwAA][&AgGspwAA][&AgGrpwAA][&AgGnpwAA][&AgGopwAA]

Medium: [&AgGvpwAA][&AgGtpwAA][&AgGwpwAA][&AgGupwAA][&AgGxpwAA][&AgGypwAA]

Heavy: [&AgGjpwAA][&AgGlpwAA][&AgGmpwAA][&AgGhpwAA][&AgGkpwAA][&AgGipwAA]

Shield: [&AgGuqQAA]
    Mace: [&AgGtqQAA]
    Scepter(?): [&AgGrqQAA]
    Pistol: [&AgGvqQAA]
    Sword: [&AgGzqQAA]

Finally a rapier in the game...

When you move the sword in your hand the blade wobbles. It is also probably the longest sword in the game.

And a .44 Magnum...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-06-12 at 02:05 AM.

That the video games gods of Miyamoto & Suzuki have heard my midnight prayers for AOE looting?

Let it be so...

That rapier is seriously sexy.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That rapier is seriously sexy.
    Indeed. If the rumors are true that the blade swings like a real rapier, it's even sexier.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Yes please. AoE looting is great, and after experiencing it in Rift a while back, I've wondered why all games don't use this feature.

(actually, I hate looting period. Just give me the damn loot without needing to interact at all)
    Yes to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Even better, check out the great steampunk inspired weapons and armor someone linked to on the forums. Has to do with some upcoming content called "Skyhammer".
    I may be in the minority, but I really don't like these sets. I think they're a cross between ridiculous and just plain unattractive. I had much higher hopes for new gem store, combat armor sets after, what, 10 months of only Profane/Primeval/Krytan?

The weapons are kind of pretty, but a little too simplistic for me. If they follow the same fused & jade weapon route I won't be putting any effort into getting them.

I don't know. I think I must have a completely different aesthetic than the people in charge of GW2 vanity. It saves me money, but it's boring and disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steampunk gear?! HOLY SHEEET I like them

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post

A couple of my friends and me all played this f2p game called Aika. You killed something, the loot appeared in your back pack. Ever since then we always make a joke about how that crappy little f2p game had the best looting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post

I may be in the minority, but I really don't like these sets. I think they're a cross between ridiculous and just plain unattractive. I had much higher hopes for new gem store, combat armor sets after, what, 10 months of only Profane/Primeval/Krytan?

The weapons are kind of pretty, but a little too simplistic for me. If they follow the same fused & jade weapon route I won't be putting any effort into getting them.

I don't know. I think I must have a completely different aesthetic than the people in charge of GW2 vanity. It saves me money, but it's boring and disappointing.
    No, you aren't alone. I hate some of the new sets pieces with passion. Yes steampunk is the shit on every fantasy fair since a couple of years, but these sets are over the top.
    I like the new loading screen and would have prefered something similiar, but a large cogwheel on a shoulderpad... why would you place a cogwheel on a shoulderpad???

However, this new Aetherblade stuff sounds interesting, I wish it comes with new zones and stuff. Or at least Airship-Travel. Maybe I will even mix the new heavy gloves in one of my mixed armor sets.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    A couple of my friends and me all played this f2p game called Aika. You killed something, the loot appeared in your back pack. Ever since then we always make a joke about how that crappy little f2p game had the best looting.
    Mass Effect has the same system, and it's far from crappy.