Thread: Tabula Rasa

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Tabula Rasa

Do you think they would ever bring it back? Explain why you think they should bring Tabula Rasa back

10+ Year Old Account
    Richard has moved on to another project so I would say its probably dead for good.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

They will never bring it back, NCsoft still hold the rights.
    (And they are shutting down people who try to make emulators so we probably won't even see a finished emulator.)

But it's one of my favorite games and with open PvP it would be really great, checkpoints would always have been great hotspots.
    Last edited by Ighox; 2013-03-22 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always wanted to play it, but never got to . Really liked what i read though, so it's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    They will never bring it back, NCsoft still hold the rights.
    (And they are shutting down people who try to make emulators so we probably won't even see a finished emulator.)

But it's one of my favorite games and with open PvP it would be really great, checkpoints would always have been great hotspots.
    I've never played TR, but I always wondered why there is no emu server since this game went offline. That sucks for people who loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Always wanted to play it, but never got to . Really liked what i read though, so it's a shame.
    Me too. It came out at a bad time for me, and it was gone before I had a chance to look at it.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    i recently checked the wiki to look at all the enemies to see which i still remembered as i kind a miss it
    but yeah i doubt theyll bring it back even tho i refuse to throw away my boxed copy just incase

Never coming back. One the few MMOs that actually failed. Objectively so. From development to marketing to launch. The game was a total disaster for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Never coming back. One the few MMOs that actually failed. Objectively so. From development to marketing to launch. The game was a total disaster for all involved.
    It didn't really fail that hard, it had many good reviews and a healthy player base but NCsoft just aimed too high as usual. The game was a complete disaster for NCsoft though and they probably get sick just by hearing its name.

10+ Year Old Account
    only failed because garriot buggered off to space or w.e and totally ignored his own game if anything hell do it again for the next game hes working on so dont even bother