10+ Year Old Account

Random mount macro?

Hello,

Sorry if this is off-topic or maybe a thread has been created BUT

Are there any macros and/or add-ons to select one of my mounts randomly whenever I click a button?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if there's a macro for choosing a random one out of *every* mount you have, but you can do something like this:

/castrandom [flyable] Mount X, Mount Y, Mount Z
    /castrandom Mount X, Mount Y, Mount Z
    /dismount

I can't check my macros right now, but it should be something like that. With that macro, if you click it when you're in an area where you can fly, it picks a flying mount, otherwise it picks a ground mount. Clicking it again dismounts you.

Hope that helps
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    You can make a long ass script macro if you want but I suggest you download one of the addons doing it.
    There are plenty and they are all just cross a box if x mount should be included or not and when, some also include vanity pets options as well.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I used to have a macro that you could fit quite a few mounts in, I cant remember if I still have it somewhere but I'll have a look.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    GoGoMount is programmed by an old guildy of mine. It functions great and is exactly what you want... in Addon form.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    GoGoMount is programmed by an old guildy of mine. It functions great and is exactly what you want... in Addon form.
    I used it for a while and still do I can vouch for this one even though I wish it had vanity pets baked into it as well
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I used it for a while and still do I can vouch for this one even though I wish it had vanity pets baked into it as well
    I think he programmed a secondary addon for pets as well, but I havent checked.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I use this but sometimes it will try a mount that you can't use and nothing will happen. It will check to mount a flying mount if you can't fly it will cast a ground mount. Better than having some random addon.

/run if not IsMounted() then local m,t,f="mount",{{},{}} for i=1,GetNumCompanions(m) do tinsert(t[bit.band(2,select(6,GetCompanionInfo(m,i)))==0 and 1 or 2],i) end f=IsFlyableArea() and 2 or 1 CallCompanion(m,t[f][random(#t[f])]) else Dismount() end