Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Did anyone grab the wallpaper? Site went down before I could download it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    I would like that Blizzard refrained from using the word "swag" if they ever wanted to vbe taken serious by me and 99% of theire other customers again ...
    Swag at conventions refers to "stuff we all get" or "shit we all get", not YOLO SWAG. It's just using the proper term for their goody bags, which almost every company gives away at big conventions. Perhaps you shouldn't take yourself so seriously?
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    I wouldn't get to excited about the announcement, if it as something huge they'd save it for Blizzcon and they already ruled out 'Titan' so.
    I expect some WoW/Blizzard themed Skylanders series or something in that ball park.

Starcraft for xbox Kinect

Deleted
    Starcraft Ghost.. oh wait.

See you in Boston on Sunday Blizz

Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also believe that it is Blizzard DOTA because they said it has nothing to do with their other games I.E not WoW, D3 or SC2

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I also believe that it is Blizzard DOTA because they said it has nothing to do with their other games I.E not WoW, D3 or SC2
    Except that All-Stars theoretically uses heroes from the Blizzard games as the characters. So it has everything to do with the other Blizzard titles.

Besides, it's worth mentioning that they say this will be the first announcement of this new thing.
    Blizzard Dota was already announced and had a trailer at Blizzcon like two years ago.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-03-22 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    It is Blizzard DotA. If it's not, well, i'll eat one sock

Deleted
    I bet it's the warcraft movie

Deleted
    Ah yes, it could be the movie. That began over a century ago, I didn't even remember

Quote Originally Posted by Ayem View Post
    It is Blizzard DotA. If it's not, well, i'll eat one sock
    Blizzard Dota is a mode in SC2.

Deleted
    GC fired, that's exciting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys its obviously this

or this

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Guys its obviously this
    or this

One day, Bard class.
    One day.

Deleted
    Go go Starcraft Ghost

Those saying that it has nothing to do with any of their current IPs; all Blizz have said in that note is that it's not an expansion or sequel, nor is it Titan, which still leaves it wide open to be something to do with SC, WoW or Diablo.

Of course, unless I've missed something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post
    Those saying that it has nothing to do with any of their current IPs; all Blizz have said in that note is that it's not an expansion or sequel, nor is it Titan, which still leaves it wide open to be something to do with SC, WoW or Diablo.

Of course, unless I've missed something.
    If its not an expansion then it cant be SC WOW or Diablo either ya fooooollllllll....

I feel as though the wording of "something for you to get your hands on" is really important here. Makes me think it's not going to be computer-related at all, but possibly something to do with a console, or possibly some sort of RL gear or similar vein - something you can, well, get your hands on.