Mistweavers and RBGs

Well I love my monk and don't want to play another class really. Since I can't do RBGs as Brew or Wind. Are Mistweavers wanted in RBGs? How do they do in bgs?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

A good mistweaver is AMAZING in rbgs. I run with one that is half pve gear half pvp and he's unkillable and an amazing healer.

Probably the highest burst heal of all classes, but at high mana cost. It's nightmare for melee to chase due to high mobility and RoP. Usually MW is the last healer target to kill by an opposing team.

On the other hand... We do not have long lasting CC, and we're vulnerable to CC. Mana is an issue during longer fights.

Generally speaking - one of the funniest classes I've ever played

BTW, forget about fistweaving in RBGs.

You almost never die, you are #1 in heal and you don't go oom, not even in 24/7 zerg games (I could easily get 2000 spirit more on my monk, but don't need it. Additionally you can stack 20 mana tea before the start of each game for an additional 80% mana - blizzard should fix this). So MW is really strong in RBG (already was strong before 5.2).
    You suck in arena though, so if you just want to do RBG MW is perfectly fine; if you want to play arena you should consider if this is the right choice.

MW is a really important part of almost every RBG comp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barolo View Post
    Probably the highest burst heal of all classes, but at high mana cost. It's nightmare for melee to chase due to high mobility and RoP. Usually MW is the last healer target to kill by an opposing team.

On the other hand... We do not have long lasting CC, and we're vulnerable to CC. Mana is an issue during longer fights.

Generally speaking - one of the funniest classes I've ever played

BTW, forget about fistweaving in RBGs.
    Mana is not really an issue, fistweaving is not bad but it is somewhat rare to be used in certain situations.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Ok ty. I'll switch to MW to do RBGs. Now for the pain in the ass part of farming a full Int set.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Sure it's a pain in the ass to grind but it's worth it :P