Enhancement vs Elemental for PvP

I've played elemental on multiple mains for about a year now and have played enhancement back in End Game Cataclysm and didn't enjoy it because I was getting wrecked by other melee.

Enhancement seem to be doing very well in single target burst compared to its past representation.

Elemental is still down in the dumps it seems for defensiveness and silence immunity and now that totems cannot be used while silenced that hurts them even more but their damage is insane hence my name Burstmode.

What's recommended right now? I love them both equally but elemental is my favorite right now just because of lava burst and lava surge and enhancement has windfury which is so much fun.

Thanks fellow shamans & pvpers.

P.S.: Please don't tell me neither. I'm only going to play my shaman because, I love what each spec offers.
    Last edited by EnhanceShaman; 2013-03-22 at 08:01 AM.

Deleted
    Elemental is fine now. It's still not as good as shadow priest or frost mage but they are good enough to be top tier viable again. You are not a good 1v1 spec though, expect to be shit on by hunters and rogues. Ascendance isn't your means to get a kill in most cases, ele blast+lava+fulm should be your kill combo.

Enhancement is similar, it's good and maybe top tier viable but their survivability sucks. Other melee just outrank them but Ascendance is very scary as enhance.

Play what you want.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2013-03-23 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Elemental is fine now. It's still not as good as shadow priest or frost mage but they are good enough to be top tier viable again. You are not a good 1v1 spec though, expect to be shit on by hunters and rogues. Ascendance isn't your means to get a kill in most cases, ele blast+lava+fulm should be your kill combo.

Enhancement is similar, it's good and maybe top tier viable but their survivability sucks. Other melee just outrank them but Ascendance is very scary as enhance.

Play what you want.
    Survivalbility doesn't suck honestly. We have a ton of armor and really good protection against ranged casters with grounding, shear, thunderstorm purge and tremor. Also the off healing with Elemental focus is pretty crazy. Not to mention shamanistic that gets you out of deeps and it's not even on the GCD

they both make me hate my life equally.

ele if you want to rbg. i think enh is more forgiving to play in arena, the burst is better. both have shit survivability, id probably go ele and just rbg instead of convincing healer after healer to put up with you being trained every game.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ele is more viable overall, but enhance offers a unique playstyle, play which you like.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Elemental are great, many people bitching b4 they actually know how to play their class right

Deleted
    I prefer Enhancement myself even if I feel some of the changes to our spec where unneeded and hurtful to our performance. It's still a fun spec to play with some nice utility for your team-mates.