10+ Year Old Account

So..i had funny drops in lfr today.

Today i entered LFR with the intent of gearing my shaman, this is the 5.0 lfr's, i did all 5 in a row.

this would be my shaman's first week of all 5, hitting 470 with the 2nd msv.

of 16 bosses, and 16 bonus rolls ( aka 32 chances at loot ).

i won 7 items, 3 cloaks, four weapons.

Not a complaint, or anything important, and i'm not really complaining, i just though that it was really strange and i wanted to share it! XD

The weirdest thing that has happened to me was winning the same item twice from two bosses in a row. (To clarify: I won Item A from the first boss, and also got Item A from bonusroll. On the next boss I won Item B and also got Item B from the bonusroll)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    The weirdest thing that has happened to me was winning the same item twice from two bosses in a row. (To clarify: I won Item A from the first boss, and also got Item A from bonusroll. On the next boss I won Item B and also got Item B from the bonusroll)
    I also got the same item twice from one boss

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember killing sha for my paladins legendary gem quest, and getting shin'ka on my roll and bonus roll, when i already had it XD

Deleted
    Happened to me on Oondasta 2 weeks ago - Same ring both won and in bonus loot such a shame it's unique equipped.

Well I got 9 Items from running 5 lfrs on wednesday while i didn't need anything (16 Bosses + 12x Bonus Roll = 28 Rolls) - the healer i was running lfr with who really needed Gear didn#t get a single item in the timespan. All about rng i guess =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Could be worse. Could have my luck.

Solely doing LFR for a while, so I decided to coin up in ToT. Won a few extra Runes in the treasure run scenario, so I've used about eight or nine. Failbags all the way.

Did T14 LFRs on my 471 alt both weeks. Had mounds of coins, so coined every single boss.

Nothing but cash bags. Nothing whatsoever.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Could be worse. Could have my luck.

Solely doing LFR for a while, so I decided to coin up in ToT. Won a few extra Runes in the treasure run scenario, so I've used about eight or nine. Failbags all the way.

Did T14 LFRs on my 471 alt both weeks. Had mounds of coins, so coined every single boss.

Nothing but cash bags. Nothing whatsoever.
    Did not know you could get Mogu Rune of Fate from the solo scenario. Haven't bothered with it yet since I'd rather save keys up a bit before spamming them.