10+ Year Old Account

Rogue leveling build 1-50??

Looking for a rogue leveling build that doesnt have the tactician soul in it. I want fast leveling and decent minor rift soloablity. What is the best place to find this info. I tried the rift forums but i didnt find anything up to date as of 2013.

Rift forums are the best place. There wasn't much to "update" in many guides. As the same basics apply in many of those guides/builds with obvious deviations here & there.

Can also pick any of the pre-made souls. Which all work fine actually. Souls are quite well balanced in PVE. Really can play 'whatever' spec in Rift and it'll work out. The only place very specific builds matter is in progression raiding. Otherwise, in casual raiding you can roll 'whatever' spec and be fine too.

Rift forums. Go there.

Basically, pick up 8 RS for the survivability then whatever the hell you want. Do you not want Tact because you do not have SL yet? Tact is really the best, though outside of that NB is popular choice, as is BD or Ranger for pets. Bard does well too. Really, it's hard to go wrong and there are several pre-set builds in the game to choose from as well that all will work well.