Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Yeah it's annoying. I keep getting groups that I'm the top dps (I'm a tank) and the the top2 dps is the healer.

I'm not joking about it.
    Ofcourse not....
    Tanks should 90% of the time (as long as a dps doesn't overgear them grossly) be top dps on those fast trash dungeon pulls or those giant vengeance-heavy pulls.

As for the healer being second. Take that as a hint of "YOU ARE PULLING FAR TOO SLOW". It means that the healer has time to stand and turret into a target without having to heal you. Do not let that happen. This is the reason I hate queueing as a healer. It is terrible when your tank decides to just pull a mob at a time.

DPS does not make a dungeon slow to clear. It is mostly on the tank.
    Either way OP - if you have the time to post about an issue like this on mmo-champ you have time to check out your class as well. How about you take up the challenge and begin carrying the groups through dungeons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    I've notice that I just really don't like to play LFD or LFR with these "real raiders" and other elitist what not. Even playing with bads is more enjoyable than with the ones I mentioned earlier. No offense if anyone here happens to be one of those.
    My words exacly bro. Those people are usually losers IRL and compensate it by acting like dickheads in WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Ofcourse not....
    Tanks should 90% of the time (as long as a dps doesn't overgear them grossly) be top dps on those fast trash dungeon pulls or those giant vengeance-heavy pulls.

As for the healer being second. Take that as a hint of "YOU ARE PULLING FAR TOO SLOW". It means that the healer has time to stand and turret into a target without having to heal you. Do not let that happen. This is the reason I hate queueing as a healer. It is terrible when your tank decides to just pull a mob at a time.

DPS does not make a dungeon slow to clear. It is mostly on the tank.
    Either way OP - if you have the time to post about an issue like this on mmo-champ you have time to check out your class as well. How about you take up the challenge and begin carrying the groups through dungeons?
    What? I always pull a bunch of mobs and always pull more before the DPS finishes the group that I just pulled. And when I say top dps I'm talking about bosses, like 1st boss in siege of niuzao temple, first boss in scholomance, last boss in siege of niuzao temple, first boss in gate of the setting sun, third boss on gate of setting stun, being forced to jump on the last boss' head in the gate of the setting sun because they were taking too long (almost 7 mins) to force phase 2.

There was even one day that I had to 2men Scholomance because healer and 2 dps kept dying so I just left them behind and finished it with my guildy.

But trust me, I do not pull slowly. I just know when I have to use my cooldowns and when I have to use my SotR and when I have to heal myself with Word of Glory. I always do like this in scholomance:

Pull all mobs before first boss, kill them, pull boss, kill boss. Pull all mobs before second boss, when they are almost dead pull the boss. Pull all mobs to 2nd boss' room, kill them, pull boss and just stand still and use SotR right before he hits me. Pull all mobs to the 4th boss' room, kill them and pull boss. Pull all mobs to the last boss' room, kill them and kill the boss.

I honestly don't know how it could be any faster.

And I don't run heroics for challenge or fun. I do them because I want valor points.

No joke, I queue'd for LFR on my disc priest (2nd half of MSV and 497 ilvl) and I was #1 healing and #1 dps when Spirit kings died..I left the group lol

edit: I should clarify that it was monday night which was a huge reason im sure for such poor group.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Now my new level 90 shaman takes an hour to clear a heroic cause I usually get pair with new 90's aswell and they have no idea wtf there doing.
    They didn't remove it. It's just a 5% buff now instead of stacking buff as I've never seen it go past 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    My words exacly bro. Those people are usually losers IRL and compensate it by acting like dickheads in WoW
    Projecting a little too hard there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    They didn't remove it. It's just a 5% buff now instead of stacking buff as I've never seen it go past 1.
    It certainly seems to be removed as I don't even see it in the buff icon tray any longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It was removed, not only the icon is missing but you can check yourself, enter a dungeon, look at your stats, after leaving it look at your stats again, if they are the same, means there is no buff.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    LFR is the same way - its not too bad the first few weeks while 'real raiders' are still doing it, then turns into a shit tornado to Oz as it fills up with casuals
    LFR is fine these days. You should try it or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    No joke, I queue'd for LFR on my disc priest (2nd half of MSV and 497 ilvl) and I was #1 healing and #1 dps when Spirit kings died..I left the group lol

edit: I should clarify that it was monday night which was a huge reason im sure for such poor group.
    Well of course with 497 gear and in disc heal-sniping spec you would be #1 in heals.

At 50-60k or whatever you can get out of atonement at that level you might very well be #1 in DPS in a so-so group.

Also, did you know, you outgeared it by 35 ilevels. Wait a minute, I think I solved the mystery.

It was removed because there was a bug with it applying to challenge modes. They said it will be back but I think not before 5.3. It's not necessary anyway.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish it was put back in for LFD. Doing Shado-Pan Monastery with 2 DPS pulling less than 50k between then is depressing, especially when the HPala was pulling around 28k from Denounce spam. Only stuck with it for my Tank Satchel, and as a Paladin I do love getting them Agility Potions..
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind if it was gone for good. It was added when people were struggling with Cataclysm heroics, and was absolutely unnecessary for the easy-mode MoP heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Wish it was put back in for LFD. Doing Shado-Pan Monastery with 2 DPS pulling less than 50k between then is depressing, especially when the HPala was pulling around 28k from Denounce spam. Only stuck with it for my Tank Satchel, and as a Paladin I do love getting them Agility Potions..
    Two dps pulling 50k.... Today I was healing a dungeon when a shadow priest with some blues and a couple lfr epics was doing 4.7k on a boss. No he wasn't afk and no his gear wasn't broken. I linked his spells done to shadow priests in the guild and they couldn't give me an answer as to what he was doing wrong.
    Anyone wanna be my friend and do daily hc with me? I will give you carrot cupcakes! (( This is getting worse every day

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Two dps pulling 50k.... Today I was healing a dungeon when a shadow priest with some blues and a couple lfr epics was doing 4.7k on a boss. No he wasn't afk and no his gear wasn't broken. I linked his spells done to shadow priests in the guild and they couldn't give me an answer as to what he was doing wrong.
    Anyone wanna be my friend and do daily hc with me? I will give you carrot cupcakes! (( This is getting worse every day
    How do you do 4.7k? That's like meleeing with a staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    How do you do 4.7k? That's like meleeing with a staff.
    that's like just casting shadow word: pain and not doing anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    that's like just casting shadow word: pain and not doing anything else.
    Might have OOM'd himself by spamming SW:P.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Might have OOM'd himself by spamming SW:P.
    It says Pain in the spell name so might as well spam it right?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Do you like heroics so much that you still do them? And suffer through an hour of them again and again?
    because other things provide enough valor so I don't have to run heroics

oh wait

Hooray! It seems to be back in now.

If you can, run heroics with 5 DPS. You need at least 2 hybrids to queue as tank and healer but stay DPS. Most instances take 5 minutes or less.