Deleted

So hows the PVP after 6 months away...

Hey MMO'ers! Been travelling for the last 6 months and I finally managed to get my comp up and running... so what have I missed? Considering re rolling main ( was warrior ) so let me know of anything I "Have to know" before coming back... mainly interested in the PVP situation. ty ty.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the one of the most OP season a warrior ever saw.

You will enjoy being dominated by people in 2/2 until you get like full conq gear~

Deleted
    Even though warrior isnt as overpowered as last season they are still ridicolous. Dont worry. You will be fine rolling a warrior as a main

Apart from that the only thing thats different this season is rating requirements for gear.
    Everything else is still the same. Some classes/comps will faceroll to glad and the same retarded amount of burst and cc is still in the game.

Welcome back!
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-03-22 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed season 12 Warrior which was probably for the first half of the season worse than season 5 DK.

Its too early to tell where Arms is now. Nobody has the full set of Tyrannical yet or the weapon. My guess is at most they'll be mid tier melee and at the least be lower - mid tier melee. They still do enough damage but the passive survival nerfs as well as buffs to other melee have put them down a couple of notches. Arms will still dominate the lower brackets though. Also an Arms warrior with really good team mates that are willing to carry him can get him gladiator.

The main problem with playing any melee class is that there's usually one or two melee classes that are insane and then rest of them are just bench warmers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You missed season 12 Warrior which was probably for the first half of the season worse than season 5 DK.

Its too early to tell where Arms is now. Nobody has the full set of Tyrannical yet or the weapon. My guess is at most they'll be mid tier melee and at the least be lower - mid tier melee. They still do enough damage but the passive survival nerfs as well as buffs to other melee have put them down a couple of notches. Arms will still dominate the lower brackets though. Also an Arms warrior with really good team mates that are willing to carry him can get him gladiator.

The main problem with playing any melee class is that there's usually one or two melee classes that are insane and then rest of them are just bench warmers.
    2/2 Malevolent gear is only 2 ilvls away from Tyrannical, and the 2/2 elite s12 weapons have the same ilvl. So I'm quite sure we can tell right now where Warriors are standing looking at high ranking PvP.