Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I dont see what people are crying over... They had this on the leaked product slate and it took them a lil longer to get ready. Honestly, I'm excited to see this come to fruition, I own a ton of WoW cards through the years due to buying the Collector's editions so I hope i can register their codes and get the exclusive cards on my profile.

And people really only bought TCG cards for chance at loot cards until the Chinese Loot farmers started getting all the cards and selling them on Ebay.

I've never tried card games, only collected. If it's F2P I don't think the hate is justified, try it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    [/B]

Wasn't the original TCG already a dumb down version of MTG? Also, it was never really a succes, people only really bought them for a chance to get the loot cards as far as I know.
    It wasn't really dumbed down. I'd say they remove bad phrasing and some concept did not make it in wow, but other new did. I can't tell you in much details as I have a limited experience with MTG, but WOW TCG is very well though out, makes sense, and can be considered seriously, no doubt about that.

But we'll see how the game turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I've never tried card games, only collected. If it's F2P I don't think the hate is justified, try it?
    My only problem is that the F2P model is probably like any other at the moment. Buy shit to actually be on par with anyone else who pays.

I dunno, I KNEW they were going to make something for the 'handheld'(iPads) and I expect them to move this game to the smartphones as well. It's not a big surprise for me, and albeit disappointing. Was hoping for Allstars or an entirely new franchise.

Though I bet this game will be good tho'.

i dont know... but i like it somehow cant wait 2 play the beta x)

Deleted
    I don't have that many expectations for this, not yet atleast, but meh. I'll just be happy to try it. I hope I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

Id rather have a Blizzard Kart Racing then this game ><
    Hell id play that!
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

I'm kind of surprised they did not integrate this card game into Warcraft.In any event it's free and I am willing to give it a shot.

Eh, it's cool, didn't expect anything great anyways. Might actually make me try the TCG for once, but frankly, Idon't care much seeing that Pokémon has a better TCG and it's already fully functional online.

Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post
    It's a fucking card game. I've played enough Yu-Gi-Oh when I was in middle school, shit is over and done with.
    Trading Card Games are hardly over, they're still alive and well. Just because it isn't part of your daily life anymore doesn't automatically make it bad. Way to show your ego right there.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-22 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    well, that was......underwhelming.

Deleted
    Quite interested in this, & its free, so everyone & anyone can try it.

Anyone who moans at this will, in my eyes, be just as bad as the Mega Man fans who moaned about that (surprisingly enjoyable for an iPhone game) Rock Man X-Over. the amount of rage generated over a free iPhone game was ridiculous, & it ain't half bad either.

This game is free, if you don't like it, don't bother with it. If you MUST slate it, at least try it first. Please.

Welp i broke the story late last night yet no one cares guess, ill just take my inside source and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You still haven't tried this particular game. Also... It's free-to-play, sure you can chose to buy a booster pack or two, but that's your own call then. This is not a move made to steal all your precious money, this is obviously just a fun little game.
    Im sorry? fun little game? No we cant have that can we?? nope we cant, we have too many angry and butt-hurt ex-players in this community to just have fun, they most find ways to qq about every move blizzard does, even tho they don't even play any blizzard game, they sure are sad enough to come here and whine.
    And ofc if we dare give any kind of positive outlook or hope on ANYTHING they do, we most surely be fan boys and not adults not passing judgment before the product have even been tested...

Quote Originally Posted by twzking View Post
    Welp i broke the story late last night yet no one cares guess, ill just take my inside source and go home.
    Probably because you had like 0 credibility? Which last night was 1 less than your total post count of 1

Wait, no Blizzard All-Stars?

This sounds interesting though. Perhaps I'll give it a spin. Kind of reminds me of Magic TCG Online.

To everyone who is dissapointed by this. It's your own fault. This is why you don't imagine what the announcement will be. You just wait for it. I'm kinda excited about this for 4 reasons.

1: I like Card games
    2: I like Wow
    3: I like Wow TCG
    4: I didn't expect it to be something else, just waited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Probably because you had like 0 credibility? Which last night was 1 less than your total post count of 1
    Yep but I was correct, so doesn't that give me some sort of credibility?

An early Aprils fools joke maybe?
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

So disappointed ..

What did people expect, it's PAX east, not Blizcon. They had already said "No info on Titian", so what did people want? A D3 xpack (game sucks anyways)