Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What is wrong with you people? They said it wasn't going to be something big.

Well, after watching the gameplay Video I do see merits to this as an interesting new turn of events. It means that Blizzard is activily changing to keep up with the market

Deleted
    I'm aware this will probably get me shouted at.

But boy oh boy I want to set half of you folks on fire for a few seconds right now. I mean really.

You're like ever-moaning, bile spewing underclass of the World of Warcraft fanbase and of the internet. Incapable of intelligent thought and comprehensive understand of anything that isn't what's currently happening on your favourite television soap.

Deleted
    Designed with smart phones in mind.

Deleted
    Rofl the comments on the stream are both hilarious and sad.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come now. It won't be THAT bad. It actually looks like a neat game. (That, and being a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh like dueling games, this'll be interesting)

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    What's your point? pandaria is still a horrible Warcraft experience.
    Hahahahhahahahhah, you wish.Maybe you should go try it

This is very weak news regardeless on how big or small they said it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Come now. It won't be THAT bad. It actually looks like a neat game. (That, and being a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh like dueling games, this'll be interesting)
    You just activated my trap card!
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Well well well, that's even worse than blizzard all stars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    What is wrong with you people? They said it wasn't going to be something big.
    Try arguing that with most of the entitled brats here, you'll get spammed as a fanboy. It's a joke.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Card Games in Mechanopeep! Oh Boy! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    if its as addictive as the transformers card game on my s3 then it'll be a great pick me up put me down game. little bit of fun in between waiting for dungeons eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    I'm at work so I can't check out video content. Is it like the normal WoW TCG but then ported to the pc or is it a whole different TCG?
    It looks very different. I barely played the WoWTCG but this doesn't look much like it. It has some similarities, but not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    I'm aware this will probably get me shouted at.

But boy oh boy I want to set half of you folks on fire for a few seconds right now. I mean really.

You're like ever-moaning, bile spewing underclass of the World of Warcraft fanbase and of the internet. Incapable of intelligent thought and comprehensive understand of anything that isn't what's currently happening on your favourite television soap.
    Honestly the people you are addressing are why playing wow will always be a social stigma. No rational, normal person would ever associate with them, and, unfortunately, their voices are the loudest.

Hey, I wasn't too far off...

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I think it's gonna be something really small and unimportant, like some website or card game or some shit.

WoW cards game! I guess its about as new as you can expect from bli$$ard at this point

heartstone typo in thread title

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    I don't think it will be terrible, and in fact I'll probably play the shit out of it. But the fact remains they still lied right to our faces. They said it didn't have to do with their other games, and its set in the universe of one of their other games... which HAS TO DO WITH THEIR OTHER GAMES.

The intro video had me going though, I thought for sure All-stars was what was getting announced, which also had me mad cause that also meant they were lying.

Deleted
    We are making a dedicated team for a new game
    Yeah...
    It's going to experiment
    Oh yeah.
    It's kind of old school - here look at this Lost Viking artwork
    OH YEAH!

lol just screwing with you it's a F2P card game with microtransactions