1. #1

    Stampede Taunting

    I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious here, but...

    - I am using the Stampede glyph
    - My pet is Ferocity specced with Growl turned off

    When I use Stampede, all 4 copies of my pet are taunting with Growl. This doesn't seem right...

    Anyone else experiencing this or have any clue why I am?

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord foxHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Inside Jabu-jabu's Belly
    Posts
    4,145
    If your stabled pets have growl on, they will growl when summoned. Bout it? Unglyph, I guess.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-03-30 at 03:30 PM.
    Look! Words!

  3. #3
    Turn growl off for the other 4 pets you have. it's really buggy but that fixes it for me.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious here, but...

    - I am using the Stampede glyph
    - My pet is Ferocity specced with Growl turned off

    When I use Stampede, all 4 copies of my pet are taunting with Growl. This doesn't seem right...

    Anyone else experiencing this or have any clue why I am?
    Not sure if this could be causing it, but do you only have 1 active pet out of the 5 available? Just trying to rule some stuff out.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  5. #5
    I've had this happen several times after running around doing whatever and then joining a dungeon.

    Turn growl off on your active pet, dismiss it and re-summon it and growl should be off for all the stampede versions of that pet. Always works for me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Not sure if this could be causing it, but do you only have 1 active pet out of the 5 available? Just trying to rule some stuff out.
    I only have 4, 3 of which are Ferocity and 1 is Cunning for pvp. None of them have Growl turned on, that's why I'm so confused. Even if the glyph did mimic the behavior of your other 4 pets with a "costume" of your current pet, that still doesn't explain it. I'm lost... :\

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I only have 4, 3 of which are Ferocity and 1 is Cunning for pvp. None of them have Growl turned on, that's why I'm so confused. Even if the glyph did mimic the behavior of your other 4 pets with a "costume" of your current pet, that still doesn't explain it. I'm lost... :\
    Try filling all 5 and doing it. If I remember correctly, if you only have one pet the copies will taunt. So it could have something to do with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbz77 View Post
    I've had this happen several times after running around doing whatever and then joining a dungeon.

    Turn growl off on your active pet, dismiss it and re-summon it and growl should be off for all the stampede versions of that pet. Always works for me.
    You could also try this.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbz77 View Post
    Turn growl off on your active pet, dismiss it and re-summon it and growl should be off for all the stampede versions of that pet. Always works for me.
    Yeah, this will fix it. Seems to always happen if you zone into an instance with Growl on. Quite annoying sometimes... but it's not like there are ever any other pet bugs in this game... oh wait!

  9. #9
    I'll give that a try then - thanks for the info guys!

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Tehterokkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,717
    Usually happens to me when I have been soloing and I enter raid/dung with Growl on. Even though I turn it off, the first Stampede I use still causes the Pet copies to Growl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •