Poll: Your choice

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Druid warlock or hunter, we will see.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    My main on WoW is a druid and I love the lore behind the druids and specially the night elf druids like malfurion etc so I think I'll play a druid here aswell but either that or warrior/paladin.

Deleted
    Definitely going play a Shaman first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin and likely Warlock, if it's the only class that has Undead and Demon cards in its deck. =P

Just by guessing and it feels kind of accurate;
    The class you choose will pretty much sum up the style you will be playing. Rogue will probably have a lot of control with damage, if the enemies attacks will hit or not.
    Warrior will have a lot of brute force and so forth. And if that's the case then I will stick with my beloved Paladin class since it will then probably deal with hefty defenses and and heals, blessings. But it may become rather slow and methodical and if that's the case then I will most likely choose some pure damage class. To wreck face, if you will.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested in seeing how Blizzard can capture the various aspects of the classes into the decks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. No DK's . Rogue then!

Where is option for Lord Jaraxxus?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll get a Priest deck first since that's what I main with. From there... we'll see. Maybe Druid for an all round style.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    At first glance I'd be inclined to play warlock as the playstyle looked really appealing .
    Bahhh who am i kidding, i'd play them all, choose one and then keep switching among them !

10+ Year Old Account
    Card discard priest strat WOOoooooooooOooOOOoOOOO~!!!!!!111!!! Can't wait!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Tentatively leaning heavily to Warlock, which is also my main in WoW.

It'll ultimately depend on which heroes actually make it into the final game and which classes they represent, though.

These are the currently available heroes:

Warrior: Garrosh Hellscream

Shaman: Thrall

Rogue: Valeera Sanguinar

Paladin: Uther the Lightbringer

Hunter: Rexxar

Druid: Malfurion Stormrage

Warlock: Gul'dan

Mage: Jaina Proudmoore

Priest: Anduin Wrynn
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-03-23 at 05:05 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    With a game like this, I see this as a "scholar's" game. I might try out the mage or warlock, with the druid deck on the side.

I will play rogue, obviously
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'll definitely start out as a warrior, like I always do when given such options. But who knows if another class peaks my interest before release, but warrior is my default choice atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wut? a cardgame like the TCG?

Deleted
    Definitely depends how the game pans out. Druid is my main but looked boring in that gameplay video. I mean, warlocks can summon freaking jarraxus. What do you bring to the table druid?

Too early to tell.

Deleted
    I will probably choose a Warrior But that may change when I get more info on the classes and what is good and bad with all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure druid is going to be that great now that I think about it. From playing MTG, I've learned that cards that focus on nothing but healing (Healing Touch in the video) are generally worthless, unless it's just extremely efficient. I mentioned elsewhere that the mana acceleration doesn't seem as useful either, because it appears there;s a maximum mana later in the game. But, I like big creatures, so I'm hoping druid pulls those off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not sure druid is going to be that great now that I think about it. From playing MTG, I've learned that cards that focus on nothing but healing (Healing Touch in the video) are generally worthless, unless it's just extremely efficient. I mentioned elsewhere that the mana acceleration doesn't seem as useful either, because it appears there;s a maximum mana later in the game. But, I like big creatures, so I'm hoping druid pulls those off.
    I'm willing to bet the Druid set has an Ancient they can summon for a lot of mana.