<Feedback> 10 man guild originating on Bloodhoof-EU split apart in late January 2013, after sticking together through everything since August 2011. During that time we had our highs and lows but overall we had so much fun together that we cannot bare to be apart any longer. As a 2-night raiding guild we cleared all content while it was current (apart from HC-Ragnaros, we were at a disadvantage as we formed half way through Firelands tier). Claiming server fourth on Madness of Deathwing within weeks of the guilds ahead of us who were raiding up to triple the hours we were.

Background

The sad story of our split involved alot of guildies getting burned out from raiding, and leaving for other games such as LoL. However, the main reason we could no longer continue was due to Bloodhoof dying as a server along with MoP release and recruits becoming scarce. We talked about transferring as a guild then, but the overall opinion was a bit iffy, some people weren't sure about what they wanted so we decided it would be in our best interests to go our own ways.

We stuck in contact though and as we all joined our new guilds, I left for Twisting Nether, some came with me, some remained on Bloodhoof, however now, around 2 months on, after having a catch up we came to a point where we all felt the same about the guilds we were in now, and how we much preferred how our raiding used to be. As a result of this, you're now reading this forum post.

We lost some core members at the end of Cataclysm, and that combined with the declining population on Bloodhoof was what caused our problems. The reason behind this post is to look for potential raiders to bolster our raid team and ensure that our reform can go ahead.

What we expect

We are looking for the kind of player who looks to excel at their role, and who strives to keep up with competition. Raiding only 3 nights a week (and previously 2 nights) required us to really be ontop of our game to keep up, if we do not see this in you from the start we will have no hesitation in telling you. Someone who spends no time theory crafting, who doesn't properly reforge, gem and enchant and doesn't strive to stay on top of their class has no place amongst us.

This may sound harsh but I feel it is very reasonable and our officer team is always very fair when assessing trials (and raiders) on their play and will be fair and impartial yet blunt and honest if we are unsatisfied.

As of writing this most of us are deep into ToT progression with our current guilds, however as stated above, we don't enjoy this as much as we used to.

What you can expect

All this said, when we raid we're incredibly social, we have been around each other for so long and enjoy each others company, we maintain a light-hearted atmosphere whilst keeping our raids serious and progress based.

On reforming we plan to have ToT normal cleared in 3 weeks minimum, giving us 2 weeks to get geared on any applicants that are lacking. Your application will not be declined on gear, however being geared will be a considerable bonus. We care much more about your previous experience/gaming mindset.

Some information about the guild:

-We are mainly UK based, however have a few European members
-We formed in August 2011
-We plan to raid 3 nights a week, one more than before
-Our ages range from 17-30
-The nights will be Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (20:00-00:00 server time) giving us 12 hours raiding a week
-We aim to have a roster of about 12-13 raiders to ensure we very rarely (if ever) have to miss any raids due to lack of signups
-90% attendance minimum
-We use an EPGP loot system, however it can be overwritten if the officers feel the need

Links:

Our Dragon Soul Progression
*removed to comply with mmochamp posting, contact me for links*
Our Spine Heroic Kill
*removed to comply with mmochamp posting, contact me for links*

Our Recruitment details

We are currently looking for:

1 Tank, any class
3 Ranged DPS

Additionaly we have a dynamic roster just now as a few of us have multiple characters they can make their mains during our reform (which will not happen untill we have enough players).

If you are interested in this please contact me on either: