Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm not so sure about this one. I mean it would make sense in some ways, but when I think of Arthas I think of the Lich King, and not of a DK. I think a possible Lich King card would potentially be more interesting then using him as the DK hero. Then again, who would you use for the DK hero if not Arthas? Mograine might not be well known enough. Hmm, maybe they'll just take the easy way out and pretend there's actually a difference between Arthas the DK and Arthas the Lich King.
    Thassarian. He's the iconic player Death Knight now, to the point where Blizzard releases a manga about him called "World of Warcraft: Death Knight". Sure, he isn't as major as some of the other characters, but then, neither is Rexxar (and either of them are more than awesome enough to send the rest running!).

I'm disappointed. There are only two female heroes, and neither one of them is Horde. Jaina whines too much for me to enjoy playing mage, so I guess I'm stuck with high-elf-rogue-nobody-ever-heard-of. I guess I'll just pretend she's that lady from Blind or some other belf.

It would have been nice if they went with the possibility of alternate Horde or Alliance portraits for your class decks, but I guess (sarcasm) they don't have enough characters in the Warcraft universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    *Cough* Teron Gorefiend *cough*.
    Wrong kind of death knight. He's a type of warlock with abnormal pre-requisites.

was hoping Muradin would make it in as a hero, oh well :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    high-elf-rogue-nobody-ever-heard-of
    That's Valeera Sanguinar, an Alliance blood elf. You heard me correctly. Though I prefer Garona took her place as rogue hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Wrong kind of death knight. He's a type of warlock with abnormal pre-requisites.
    Eh. Arthas is obviously a bigger character in the lore altogether, but he's not important or known because he's a death knight, Teron is. He's the first death knight and that's why everybody recognises him. I don't see why the representative must be similar to the WoW adaptation of each class, as classes are designed in WoW from a majorly pragmatic standpoint. And let's be honest, most of the heroes we've seen this far can do some stuff we can't do when playing their class in WoW.

Also, I think there are going to be more than 1 hero per class in the end, maybe as paid content. It just seems like such an opportunity to weave in awesome characters with minimal work since most of the art is already made.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    That's Valeera Sanguinar, an Alliance blood elf. You heard me correctly. Though I prefer Garona took her place as rogue hero.
    I believe she's also featured in some concept or even box art for The Burning Crusade. Might be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Yeah, if I get into this I can foresee that I'm going to have to pay extra just to play as someone I want to play as. None of the 9 free heroes come close to my self-image.

I really wish that I could have been spending the extra on cards and such instead.

On the other hand, I look forward to crushing a few of those people on the playing field, so that's good at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    Think they are goin to redo this.
    e.g. rexxar as hunter hero seams not that legit for me. hes not even usin' a rangeweapon. havin a pet doesn't makes u a hunter.
    Actually, that's the hallmark of the hunter class. That's why there's no pet-less spec among the three trees.

Rogue is Valeera Sanguinar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I figured they would use one of the Windrunners as the Hunter person. While Sylvanas doesn't have a pet exactly, she's probably one of the closest things we have to a Hunter faction leader.
    I want Nathanos Blightcaller as the Hunter icon, he's really awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    I don't see why the representative must be similar to the WoW adaptation of each class
    Because that's the whole point. They take a WoW class, and take someone to represent it, not the other way around (taking a cool character and thinking what class could fit him). We've got the nine original WoW classes, and nothing from outside WoW. For that reason alone it's certain that if they ever implement Death Knights, it will be the necromantic blackguards of WoW not mounted warlocks of WC2.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Hah! Five Alliance heroes versus Four Horde! ALLIANCE WINS! XP

For those unaware, the blood elf rogue there? She's Alliance.

EDIT: Think they'll add DKs and Monks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Hah! Five Alliance heroes versus Four Horde! ALLIANCE WINS! XP

For those unaware, the blood elf rogue there? She's Alliance.

EDIT: Think they'll add DKs and Monks?
    Yea, They will probably add expansions and there will be more classes (like DK and Monk).

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    No Dwarf character... RAGE!!! :P

Then again you get a Dwarf that teaches you how to play so I'll let that one fly
    Well they are the best race. You can never have enough Dwarves!
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're going to double the amount of heroes such that there'll be one Alliance and one Horde hero for each class.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    They're going to double the amount of heroes such that there'll be one Alliance and one Horde hero for each class.
    It's what I suspect they'll do at some point as well, but it's debatable if they are going to make it a launch feature (or should make it one). 9 more heroes would mean 9 more voice actors and such to get to do their thing. Not sure they'll be interested to get that done when it's not really a need to launch the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to See Muradin Bronzebeard as Warrior Vareesa/Alleria Windrunners as hunter, Medivh or Kael as mage, Velen and Benedictus as priest. dont much care about warlocks. Shaman - maybe Aggra or Some mighty Draenei/broken idk, As paladin i see no other greater guy then Uther but I'd like to see Tirion too. I'd be fond of if I see Maiev Shadowsong as rogue (but I dont know how much rogue she is because she's wearing Plates, but still uses some rogue skills). Wrathion and Illidan are considered to be rogues too and it would be epic to See Vanessa Vancleef.

Also hoping that they will add some new classes too in future, Like Death knight and Monk ofc, and some more that are not playable in WoW like Wardens (Maiev Shadowsong), Battle mage (High elves) etc and etc
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Quite like some of those choices. Medivh as the mage would be nice but honestly, if Millhouse Manastorm isn't a Hero, the whole game is ruined for me! :P
    haha Agreed And Id like to see Kinndy Sparkshine card if it is possible, She is Hero of Tides of War
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    They better. Cause I sure as hell will not play warrior if Garrosh is my hero!

Paladin hero is Uther? +1
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

There aren't many Warlocks that fit the role of Gul'dan. Well it depends how you define a warlock. Possible choices might be Cho'gal, Archimonde (or maybe Meryl Felstorm)