Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by empo View Post
    Guess this is better but they still need to give HC raiders more valor, having to run daliy dungeons when you are farming everything on HC just to get fully upgraded is so stupid.
    You can fully cap by raiding now. Get your guild to run the last tier. No whining necessary.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I'm just glad they're not allowing PvP gear to be upgradable. Gear is too big of an asset as it is..

10+ Year Old Account
    THANK YOU.

I loved the upgrade system, and I'm glad to see it being brought back for much cheaper. :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! RAGE! Stop making things sell for JPs when you aren't putting a source of JPs into the current tier system. Dammit, Blizzard, why are you being so stupid!

Think I missed something, what is the "increased acquisition rate of Justice since patch 5.2"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! RAGE! Stop making things sell for JPs when you aren't putting a source of JPs into the current tier system. Dammit, Blizzard, why are you being so stupid!
    Really? You can earn JPs like water now, I want MORE things to buy with justice not less.

as a raider, that sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    Think I missed something, what is the "increased acquisition rate of Justice since patch 5.2"?
    You get 4-600 (including guild bonuses) per 5 man heroic since 5.2.

I am upgrading all my heirlooms just now for my monk, have upgraded 7 since 5.2 and they cost about 2500 avg per heirloom.

Tons of use for JP still:

- Convert to honor for pvp gear
    - Purchase/upgrade heirlooms
    - Purchase Cataclysm mats to sell/use

Being this system won't be available for pvp gear, that's great. Couple that with the cost reduction (so that you can fully upgrade 2 items a week)...smart decisions by Blizz, IMO.

Deleted
    I like how they didn't bring it back to PvP. The only thing I'm worried about is that PvE ilvls will become so high that some of the PvE items wil become more desirable over certain PvP items.

the thunderforged gear will be op as hell

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as i cancel my account for the 25th these changes kick in?

I hate being forced to run dailies or 5 mans if I want to keep being competitive gear wise in raids.

I was considering quitting until it was announced that gear upgrades were out, now I'm considering quitting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I hate being forced to run dailies or 5 mans if I want to keep being competitive gear wise in raids.
    You won't be - if you can't finish ToT then go run the T14 raids to top up.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post

I was considering quitting until it was announced that gear upgrades were out, now I'm considering quitting again.
    It's like people can't do basic math on how to add up to 1000 or something or they just want any excuse to toss out the empty "Oh [insert random feature] sucks I'm quitting" platitudes.

5.0 LFR == 450 VP for all 5 sections. 5.2 LFR == 180 VP for the two available sections. And that's assuming you don't re-run any section for an extra 45 VP per.

So, just doing LFR alone and nothing else, that is 630/1000 towards weekly cap from LFR alone. That doesn't even include the VP you get from running normal/heroic bosses. You can cap your 1000 doing only raid content.

In other words, no one is forcing your to run dailies/5 mans.

I find it interesting that they're talking about stuff coming in 5.3 when nobody has finished tearing all the wrapping paper off of 5.2

Very fast pace of content delivery.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    I find it interesting that they're talking about stuff coming in 5.3 when nobody has finished tearing all the wrapping paper off of 5.2

Very fast pace of content delivery.
    If 5.0->5.1 is any indication, 5.3 will come ~2 months after 5.2 went live.

Thank god they are not bringing it back to pvp. That system is terrible.

Now, this should be interesting since everything can be upgraded & 25M TF DRs... 25M raiders go into 5.4 at/near 545+ ilvl?
    Last edited by WaddlezSparx; 2013-03-22 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    JP acquisition from dungeon bosses (the primary source of JP these days) was roughly tripled. 35 JP to 100 JP.