[PvP] Ret Pally 2v2

For those that do 2v2, which class do you play with? I tried playing with a rogue, but one of us ends up dying quickly unless we get a great opening. Can't tell if it's a combination of me being new to ret pvp and the rogue being new to double dps, but it's super frustrating.

I also played a few games with a disc priest. We won nearly every single double-dps match up, but I had trouble putting enough pressure on any well-geared healer. If we can't drop a healer within 4-5 minutes, we cut our losses and just leave the match.

It's a bit frustrating, but I was just curious what kind of 2v2 comps people were running.

My 3v3 comp is Warr/Ret/Resto Sham. Zerging the healer is pretty fun.
    Last edited by pld; 2013-03-22 at 06:41 PM.

I always here a dk isn't to bad.

Arms Warrior or Frost DK really work well for me.

Deleted
    With a shadow priest. We're friends though so we don't play seriously but it seems to work half-decently.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    With a shadow priest. We're friends though so we don't play seriously but it seems to work half-decently.
    I play with a spriest as well. It works fairly well. Rogue should be a great partner, but I also want to try with a feral this season.

Deleted
    Feral/rogue probably one of the best setups

Try with a shadow priest or boomkin, both have great pressure, utility and healing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest, Feral, Frost DK, Hunter are all nice. A partner that can peel/offheal is mostly what you are looking for, along with the ability to burst a dps down while their healer is CC'd.
    Out of those, I'd say Feral is 1st priority and Shadow Priest is second.

I've always done very well with either hunter or warrior.

Warrior for their sheer burst potential and hunter for their range