Deleted

Twitch.tv 5 sec lag

Hello

For some time now i just can't watch a stream on twitch.tv without it lagging every 5 sec.
    Before i thought it was my pc but now even with a much better one i still get lag spikes - audio if fine most of the time.Changed the ISP as well.
    Is it maybe chrome / flash / java related ?
    Anyone know a fix for this , it's really annoying trying to watch a stream that lags every so often.
    I also did a ip trace that looked ok so i have no idea wtf is going on

Deleted
    Clear your cache on whatever browser you're using.
    Also, actually reporting the issue to twitch helps (at least in my experience). If you have lag just press the wrench icon next to the fullscreen one, and report the issue you're having.

Can also be internet speed related.
    Case: Corsair 750D MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z170 MARK1 CPU: i7 6700K (4.7GHz) CPU Cooling: Corsair H115i
    PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750W Platinum GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified 6GB SSD1: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
    SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro RAM: Corsair 32GB DOMINATOR Monitor: Asus 27" VG278H 120Hz

Quote Originally Posted by sunflash2009 View Post
    Hello

For some time now i just can't watch a stream on twitch.tv without it lagging every 5 sec.
    Before i thought it was my pc but now even with a much better one i still get lag spikes - audio if fine most of the time.Changed the ISP as well.
    Is it maybe chrome / flash / java related ?
    Anyone know a fix for this , it's really annoying trying to watch a stream that lags every so often.
    I also did a ip trace that looked ok so i have no idea wtf is going on
    Right click - Settings - Quality - Low

Hi guys. I wrote a post on how to fix this but I can't post it here. I also had this problem but some awesome guys from reddit helped me fix it. I essentially condensed the thread and made it into a quick and dirty read through and tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by bananaconda View Post
    Hi guys. I wrote a post on how to fix this but I can't post it here. I also had this problem but some awesome guys from reddit helped me fix it. I essentially condensed the thread and made it into a quick and dirty read through and tutorial.
    Can you copy/paste it here? Or post a broken link that I can then fix (e.g. www. google. com)?