View Poll Results: So... come on! Pick a game!

Voters
263. This poll is closed
  • Blizzard All-Stars

68 25.86%
  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Azeroth

72 27.38%
  • Neither interest me.

123 46.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Considering there's zero info on Titan
    Indeed and I understand your point. However, it says something about my particular interest (or disinterest of the other games) in that I have more interest or hype on something in which I have no idea what it is then the known games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Blizzard All Stars is what was originally marketed as "Blizzard DotA" three years ago.

It's basically DotA2 or League of Legends, except with Blizzard characters from all of their IPs. Kerrigan, Nova, Arthas, Uther, Witch Hunter, Azmodan, that kind of deal, but changing the way some of them are played (i.e. gold is shared between active participants, not just last kills, so support builds don't get left behind. Towers have ammunition that slowly regenerates, so you can't really use them as a crutch/safezone, etc).

The name was changed because of a legal disagreement with Valve, in regards to Valve's publishing of "DotA2".
    Thanks for the info and yeah I have 0 interest in that as I hate LoL as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    u have neither but not both? for shame.. clicked allstars though.
    It's a "which one" not a "OH YOU DONT HAVE TO DECIDE PICK BOTH! "

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 04:25 PM ----------

Not on the list but should be? Legacy of the Void.

Considering there's zero info on Titan, it's kind of hard to be hyped for it. Now that Jay "Fuck that loser" Wilson is heading it, that's more of a reason to not want to be hyped for it. Remember that.

As far as choosing between the other two? I'm not going to enjoy the microtransaction base of Hearthstone, and card games just aren't my thing. I wanted Blizzard DotA to come out and have been waiting for it for about three years now, as while I don't really enjoy ActionRTS (or MOBA) games, I felt like some of the things they were changing made sense and could be worth an investment.

The genre's moved on, Blizzard keeps stalling and has no announcements on it, three years later, and it's really starting to feel like by the time it's here there's not going to be a place for it. If I had to pick, I would pick Blizzard All Stars, but that's really falling out lately.
    There's no trailer for Legacy of the Void. With that logic, I should have also added "the next WoW expansion, Diablo 3 expansion and Titan".

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Whatever "Titan" is going to be, could care less about a card game or yet another moba.
    this...where is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Titan and the next inevitable WoW xpac both intrigue me.
    My basic thoughts & feelings aswell. I am interested in Blizzard All-Stars aswell.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I'm not a big fan of DotA-style games, but Hearthstone looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    There's no trailer for Legacy of the Void. With that logic, I should have also added "the next WoW expansion, Diablo 3 expansion and Titan".
    See, there's no trailer for Blizzard All-Stars either. There's just some Blizzcon preview footage from years ago. So that logic's bullshit, right from the get-go.

Also unlike next WoW expansion, Diablo 3 expansion, or Titan, Legacy of the Void actually has a name, and has been officially announced. We're more likely to be seeing it before All-Stars (if that even ever launches, or Blizz decides to stop wasting money/time developing a product that will never return a profit with how the market lies now).

Shall we continue?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Implying it will be something other than "yet another MMO."
    Thats just it, we dont what it will be for certain.

Hearthstone, would love to hear more about All-Stars though, but until then Hearthstone is definitely the winner of the two.

See, there's no trailer for Blizzard All-Stars either. There's just some Blizzcon preview footage from years ago. So that logic's bullshit, right from the get-go.

Also unlike next WoW expansion, Diablo 3 expansion, or Titan, Legacy of the Void actually has a name, and has been officially announced. We're more likely to be seeing it before All-Stars (if that even ever launches, or Blizz decides to stop wasting money/time developing a product that will never return a profit with how the market lies now).

Shall we continue?
    Ill be really surprised if we get Void inside of two years from now but I do agree with the all-star thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Thats just it, we dont what it will be for certain.
    Well, it's for certain that it'll be an MMO, even Blizzard said that the PAX Announcement wasn't going to be "That next-gen MMO that we've been working on."

Seeing how every new MMO does just as well against WoW as every new MOBA does against LoL I simply used it as counter argument.

Deleted
    Hearthstone , also I'd like to know what game the "Titan" will be

Now that Jay "Fuck that loser" Wilson is heading it,
    Should we really be trashing people on the forums? Isn't that against the rules?
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Deleted
    Warcraft 4, sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    Should we really be trashing people on the forums? Isn't that against the rules?
    That's not thrashing, he actually said that so it's a legit nickname for him now. Like Chuck "Round-house kick" Norris, or Darth "NOOO" Vader.
    Last edited by mmoc64e39b9c60; 2013-03-23 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    It's okay if it's for trashing Jay Wilson, that guy has more than proved that he deserves it. And yes, it's actually one of Jay's own quotes, so it's actually completely fair.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft: Ghost wouldve been amazing if it came out but... Since you wanted us to stick to these choices then blizzard allstars but afterall, neither interests me since I have dota 2 for moba gameplay. Oh and also titan if you could include that

I just want to see what Titan is going to be all about. Still no info on it, and I'm guessing at this years blizzcon we are going to see some Titan!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Blizzcon 2013:

"WE ARE NOW UNVEILING TITAN! YET ANOTHER MMO!(TM)"
    It's like the Scary Movie style of video game. The entire thing is just making fun of MMOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Titan, i am not interested in either the diablo expansion ( if there will be one ) , a card game or the protoss expansion of SC2 as i have not played that game to any greater extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    I just want to see what Titan is going to be all about. Still no info on it, and I'm guessing at this years blizzcon we are going to see some Titan!
    Maybe they'll mention the name of it, but I think it'll be more about Diablo 3 and it's expansion. That and, with it hitting two years since the pandaria announcement, we'll probably see something about the next expansion for Warcraft. Looking back at that "leaked timeline" I can't really say they're very good at keeping to a deadline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.