Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think the arrow will be for custom decks and then maybe things like what people have already said in thei thread

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we know there's a normal illidan card. but here's the deal:

1 - among the 4 "serious" people talking on the trailer, 3 are confirmed heroes (thrall, jaina and garrosh) and one is illidan. that leads us to think perhaps there'll be an illidan hero;

2 - what if there are normal card versions of thrall, jaina, anduin, garrosh, valeera, gul'dan, uther, rexxar and malfurion?
    You skipped Genn Greymane. He was there too, Holding the sword so I think he will be introduced as Warrior/Feral druid?

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Because people on these forums always tend to assume that the entire world shares the same interests as them. So if they don't like it then nobody likes it, and why would Blizzard make a game that nobody likes. Yep must be a joke...
    Who said that nobody likes that game ? LOTS LOTS of people like this game, I personally quite liked it when I saw the gameplay, Its not Major project ofc, but Its quite fun and interesting that will require some BRAINS to win. On Ipad you will be able to play them in the way from home to work and vise versa
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-03-25 at 03:06 PM.

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You skipped Genn Greymane. He was there too, Holding the sword so I think he will be introduced as Warrior/Feral druid?
    but he didn't talk. only thrall, jaina, illidan, garrosh and flintlocke talked on the trailer lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

but he didn't talk. only thrall, jaina, illidan, garrosh and flintlocke talked on the trailer lol
    Yes he talked. He shares phrase with Illidan. he says "War is deception" and then Illidan "Again played best from the shadows".

My signature BTW liked the phrase

Yes he talked. He shares phrase with Illidan. he says "War is deception" and then Illidan "Again played best from the shadows".

My signature BTW liked the phrase
    that is all illidan's voice. genn was there just as a background picture. in fact I don't even think that guy is genn. genn is a warrior, and that worgen was a rogue. he was there as a nameless background character just like that male draenei shaman that appeared while jaina was talking lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

that is all illidan's voice. genn was there just as a background picture. in fact I don't even think that guy is genn. genn is a warrior, and that worgen was a rogue. he was there as a nameless background character just like that male draenei shaman that appeared while jaina was talking lol
    IDK I still think that there are two different voices in that phrase, one is more muscular and another is more sinister and Elfish. And that Worgen is Surely Warrior its sword not a HUGE dagger. I think they gave them single phrase because they are both similar - Stealthy and ferocity.

IDK I still think that there are two different voices in that phrase, one is more muscular and another is more sinister and Elfish. And that Worgen is Surely Warrior its sword not a HUGE dagger. I think they gave them single phrase because they are both similar - Stealthy and ferocity.
    I'm going to have to agree with checking facts here. Sounds like all Illidan to me, not 2 voices.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Sounds like an attempt to compete with League of Legends in the manner of choosing your champions/heroes as the primary niche of the game. I'm all down for new heroes in each patch or some sort.

The worgen is Edwin Blademark, a worgen rogue hero from the TCG.

And the voice is obviously Illidan's. There's no doubt about it.

For reference, this is what Genn looks like in his worgen form:

Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-03-26 at 07:01 AM.

I would love a way to import player characters from actual WoW, since it's on a b.net account? Just have them be generic heroes with generic voices and movesets and stuff, but I'd just feel a little bit happier if instead of Valeera I could be Viridian the Worgen Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I would love a way to import player characters from actual WoW, since it's on a b.net account? Just have them be generic heroes with generic voices and movesets and stuff, but I'd just feel a little bit happier if instead of Valeera I could be Viridian the Worgen Rogue
    I for one would not be happier if "Heroes of Warcraft" replaced the Warcraft heroes with "generic" ones.

I just want them to add a bigger variety.