Thread: April Fools?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yeah they'd use that many ressources and waste everyone at PAX's time on a joke..... Come on wake up people...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I don't know what pisses me off more,
    the idea of April fools happening before April, or people who just instantly call something April fools (again before April).

If this game is an April fools, im gonna get really pissed off and disappointed.
    not because im excited for the game (im not but does not mean i won't try it), but because of performing April fools before April.

Deleted
    Why do people think it's an april fools joke?

Deleted
    I don't think it's an april fools, i actually think it looks really good fun

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hope its fake patch notes, they are the best! my favorite was

"fixed a bug that allowed rogues to wield 2 weapons at the same time"
    I love the patch notes. My favorites are "Death knights are now required to murder an innocent seven times per week or suffer the “Going Soft” debuff, which reduces damage dealt by 15%." and "Death knights can now increase their damage by yelling KIAI into their microphone. Damage is increased by 10% for every 10dB."
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonis7 View Post
    Somehow, I don't completely trust this new upcoming game.
    Free to play? Cardgame? Special team that created it?
    I call April Fools.
    (Pretty sure I'm not the first one)
    Which would also mean you're not the first one to sound like....you know what, if I said what you sound like I'd get infracted, and you're not worth the five points.

Blizzard didn't spend time, resources, coding, a beta option option, a functioning demo of the game, and money for not only the game itself but for the trip to PAX to demonstrate it...just to troll everyone.

Just because you're a troll doesn't mean everyone else in the world is. Certainly not Blizzard's staff.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

How could you think this is an april fools. They went to pax for christ sakes..

This would appear to be on the infamous Product Slate. I don't really play the WoW TCG but I'm pretty sure there's been more than one set released since 2010, which would seem to imply that 'WOW TCG' was Hearthstone.

Their actual April Fools might be good since they'll be going off of people's 'What the hell?' reaction to the Hearthstone reveal. Perhaps it'll be Titan related.

Because they would announce the April Fool joke on a gaming event, make a site for it, make a 6minutes long behind the scenes development video, make a pretty cool 1 minute long cinematic, fake the 10min long duel between Gul'dan and Malfurion, change the battle.net front page to include Hearthstone and get the old voice actors to do new voices for dead characters? (Illidan,Gul'dan)

Yeah....I think it's just you hating on the game without a reason.

That quoute really gave away the spoiler, now I'm sad ((

no honestly, how could this be an april fools. It's not even April.

Do you actually understand the meaning of APRIL's fool?

Deleted

God I loved those patch notes!

"The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time."

Hahaha.

OT: As many have said, they would never present an aprils fool on PAX. They would not go this far with trailers and stuff either.

How can it be april fools, if its not april ?

So why hasn't this topic been locked?

seems there arnt any mods in this section just yet

Hasn't stopped them form locking certain threads...

This is NOT a april's joke. They wouldn't go through the hassle of making PAX livestream it, announce it on PAX etc. It's just way to much job for an aprils fool joke.

Also, it's not even april 1st.

Deleted
    cant wait for the game signed for beta, altho i wonder the loot u get there if it can be used in WOW :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonis7 View Post
    Somehow, I don't completely trust this new upcoming game.
    Free to play? Cardgame? Special team that created it?
    I call April Fools.
    (Pretty sure I'm not the first one)
    Exactly how many thread need to be created about this? That asked... let me ask you This.

1. WHY IN THE HOLY LIVING HELL WOULD THEY SPEND THE DAMN DEVELOPMENT MONEY TO CREATE A WORKING GAME TO DEMO AT PAX IF IT WASN'T REAL?

There... answer that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a list of things I would like to say to you, OP, but I am afraid that some of them would get me banned for insulting your intelligence.

So I will just say to you... Get a freaking clue.