Thread: April Fools?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    I have a list of things I would like to say to you, OP, but I am afraid that some of them would get me banned for insulting your intelligence.

So I will just say to you... Get a freaking clue.

Would've been a terrible april fools.
    Because I really like the looks of it

Run, rabbit run.
    Dig that hole, forget the sun,
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

Stood in the Fire
    I consider the D3 playstation gag to be far more of a joke than hearthstone, give D3 players alot of what they have been screaming for with the punch line "lul but its on PS4"

I am very looking forward to hearthstone, a light hearted f2p card game I can play to relax.

No it's not.

I do enjoy their April Fools though.

To be fair to the op, someone HAS to say its a joke, for every time Blizzard unveils something that isnt a raid some people think it cant be true.

In the same vein, there will be people who will be mad that they didn´t take the time and resources used for this to make new [insert WoW content you prefer] for the game. Also, the doomsday prophets are always around to certify this announcement as the begining of the end.

Nothing new in forum life really.

Game looks pretty good. Much better than MTGO. Going after the CCG market is a smart move by Blizzard. They got into it a bit with WOW TCG, but they had a partner and it never gained the popularity that MTG has. Give than MTG is on their 20th anniversary, it's proven that it's here to stay for the long run. By releasing a computer version of a CCG (kinda like a mix between DotP and MTGO), they are going into a new market that relies on their expertise of release software products using an IP that everyone loves (Warcraft).

Honestly there isn't much point to having left this open anyway. It isn't a joke, it isn't an April Fools joke, and there isn't anything to discuss about that.