Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    See! this is what happens when you caters to baddies. >

How am I ever gonna get immersed into such a faulty and unrealistic world? So much for WoW being an adventure game.

You know, there is actually a quest in game that explains why there are two left doors? You guys are going on and on about this, but it is explained in game by an NPC in Kun-Lai Summit. I dont remember the exact name of the quest (I think it was something like "My left door" or something like that.) Anyway, you need to gather materials that are needed to fix the door. It is during this quest that you first learn of the secret area under the shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Speaking of door issues, anyone remember the name of the door into the remainder of the spider wing after defeating Faerlina in Naxx? (Wrathbaby Naxx, pretty sure if it had been in Vanilla Nax they'd have fixed it )
    DOODAD_NOX_DOOR_SPIDER02?

Also, I was expecting "Sha of Doorways," but this is good enough!
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Deleted
    Clearly a sign that High Elves will become a playable race!

Thanks Obama....

Best.
    Thread.
    Ever.

Someone has to be held responsible for such hedious crime on logic.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ze Admiral! Vaz iz ze meaning of this?! Ah, le colonel, very good! You see, ze Horde vill no longer be able to attack ze base! It iz ingenouz. Ze Horde vill push and push, but ze Horde vill not be able to enter ze base!

All the master plan of Commander Schnottz! Hail Commander Schnottz!

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Speaking of door issues, anyone remember the name of the door into the remainder of the spider wing after defeating Faerlina in Naxx? (Wrathbaby Naxx, pretty sure if it had been in Vanilla Nax they'd have fixed it )
    Was there since Vanilla, but never bothered to fix it, since only a very small minority saw it and in BC, it was outdated content.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Now it all makes sense. Last week I was just flying around in pandaria, waiting for my raid to begin. After a not so perfect loop I landed in the alliance shrine. I knew something was wrong (apart from the fact, me horde being in an alliance shrine). Later that day I failed so horribly in my raid, not knowing what bothered my mind … now I know. This freaking conspiracy! I would guarantee that I had this matrix déjàvu also in ToT … that door !

horde get everything...even bacon.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013