Dark Side and Light Side gear

Hello everyone, I downloaded the game and started playing not too long ago and I like it a lot ...I made a Syth Inquisitor, and now I have a question about the DS and LS...

I know the difference (aside from RP and story stuff) is just cosmetics and looks, (Or so I´ve read and heard). But Ive been looking through the internet trying to find the DS and LS gear sets (pictures of the models) Just to see how they look, and I cant seem to find them...Is anyone here able to link me some pictures of the DS/LS sets for Syth Inquisitors D: ?

Also, If I choose LS, do I get a blue lightsaber and DS gets red? Or how does that work?:x

Thanks!

I haven't played in a while but Vindir on the republic fleet sells some dark side gear.

There is a similar vendor on imperial or for light side stuff on both fleets.

As for blue and red crystals, I believe you can't use red crystals if you are light side and you can't use blue if you are dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    As for blue and red crystals, I believe you can't use red crystals if you are light side and you can't use blue if you are dark side.
    They eliminated LS/DS pre-reqs for crystals a while ago. So anyone can use any crystal they so choose.

OT: As for armor, there is little that you can't wear in the game. Your best bet is to look up TOR Fashion on google.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only items I have seen with a dark or light side restriction are the items sold by the respective vendors as well as a few light saber and relic world drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael8

Deathwing was flapping along in the dragonblight getting ready to attack the tower whennnnn..... BAM!!! He gets nailed with a giant plasma beam coming down from the sky Grafton style from Halo Reach!!!! It would seem that Rhonin finally decided to put his 24mil mana to use...

Deleted
    I get the feel that DS/LS was one of the things BW had planned to expand upon if the game had taken off like they expected, but with the return on their investment being a lot smaller than expected things like this will not feature in the plans of the reduced (in number) design and dev teams.