LF Active Wintergrasp US Server

I'm looking for a server that has truly active pvp where horde and alliance are pretty balanced and also participate quite a bit in WG. PvE or PvP is fine don't really matter. And a great leveling experience (aka pretty active leveling zones) would be nice too. I've done my research for a bunch of realms to the best of my ability but haven't found anything on active wintergrasps so any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'm looking for a server that has truly active pvp where horde and alliance are pretty balanced and also participate quite a bit in WG. PvE or PvP is fine don't really matter. And a great leveling experience (aka pretty active leveling zones) would be nice too. I've done my research for a bunch of realms to the best of my ability but haven't found anything on active wintergrasps so any recommendations would be appreciated.

They need to do something with WG to make it relevant. It was an amazing BG on ZJ when alliance coordinated to whoop horde behind later in the expansion

My server's Tol'Barad and Wintergrasp are always full, but we're over-populated with a queue every day.

I think servers need to have at least 10,000 people per side to be fun. Blizzard should double the amount of people online at any one time, and allow CRZ in main cities and the AH and raids for clusters of servers if they want to fix this problem.

I'm on Tichondrius.

So far I was thinking maybe Turalyon, Ner'zhul or Shattered Hand. They have great H:A ratios but I don't know anything about their leveling activities or WG/TB.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Try Kil'Jaeden. Great balance of Horde and Alliance. Plus it is a rather large PvP community!
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.