Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was not aware that sugar water had any smell. Maybe I just can't smell anything.
    I like sandwiches

yeah, and its called the "bouquet".

sometimes you just cant help savoring your drink..

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I was not aware that sugar water had any smell. Maybe I just can't smell anything.
    its got a lot more stuff than that.

its got spices such as vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and various fruit extracts.

10+ Year Old Account
    possibly

but truthfully

i've had like 2 12 packs of soda in my fridge for months, i've barely touched them lol. I think I've had 2 of them, maybe 3?

they are probably going to go bad before they are consumed

the next time someone wants a coke i will be sure to open it for them and smell it

Scotch and coke = mmmmm.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Scotch and coke = mmmmm.
    That's Heresy! Even more so if your using a malt, NOTHING should be mixed with Scotch, Not even ice.

Deleted
    Yeah I do this too. I won't lie I smell lots of things before trying them. I even like to smell books before I read them.

Deleted
    When I have chest pains I take a big sniff of coke and It goes away for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I don't get closer to snif it, than when it bubbles up in my nose, which i don't find too pleasent >.<

Came in to see what this drug-talk would be about <.<
    I'm in the same boat. When I drink any soda, I don't smell it, I just drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

There is something nice about taking in the scent of a good bottle of Coca Cola before taking a sip. =)

I dont care for the smell of most soft drinks.

I don't drink Coca Cola anymore for health reasons, and I never used to smell it purposefully, but I know what you mean.

What an odd thread though ...

Ok, I admit it, you got me to snort my coke at lunch today. I was somewhat nonplussed, still tastes wonderful though.

I love the smell and taste of coca cola

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I think it's those chemicals used to turn it black that make it smell nice, not the sugar water.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Coke tastes like sawdust.
    What kind of magical trees do you get your sawdust from? And where do I find some!