Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    You're correct. I have no job, no friends, no hobbies, and no life. But do you have any idea how much time that gives me to succeed in college? I frequently beat out people much smarter than me in class because I have so much time to work on things. So you may look at it as a weakness, but I have found a area of life where having no life actually helps.
    two things

1. Plenty of people that are successful in college have lives. They just prioritize in situations in which it is time to work. Then, on events like Spring Break they go and have a good time (study hard so you can play hard) . What you said is a cop out. Your socially awkward. Either deal with it or stop complaining.

2. If you actually believed what you just said then why the fuck are you complaining?

Yo, Buzz Killington... is that you?

Let's see. You have no friends, you're a virgin, don't like girls in bikinis, don't feel like studying.
    You "harbor disdain" for other people and you watch "morally degrading" videos.

You know what you are, son? You are a god damned psychopath.
    I hope I'm not around you when you snap.

You're correct. I have no job, no friends, no hobbies, and no life. But do you have any idea how much time that gives me to succeed in college? I frequently beat out people much smarter than me in class because I have so much time to work on things. So you may look at it as a weakness, but I have found a area of life where having no life actually helps.
    so, instead when you have to chance to cut loose and not worry about these things (have the chance at a life i guess) you see that as a bad thing? i really don't know why you are even on here asking us. well of course other then to voice your whining on here since you obviously don't have anyone else to talk to.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering why you're even here, then. Are you just here to flaunt your allegedly superior intellect over the fools wallowing in the filth called ignorance? To cast your condescending sneer upon those that have found that life is here to enjoy?

Deleted
    Alright, this thread is really going nowhere as it is and certainly not with the OP it has.

You, or anyone else, is free to make a thread about this again but elaborate the OP a little more and ask people of what they think of Spring Break instead of making it too centered on yourself, otherwise it'll just turn the thread in a bad way(like this one now).