Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i hink the moral of this story is: dont start threads when you feel angry / vindictive. Stupidest topic Ive seen so far.
    this one comes up fairly often just I guess we don't normally get the crazies it attracted this time.

  2. #42
    Legendary! darenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cho'gall (US)
    Posts
    6,134
    Yet it is quite clearly what the OP is suggesting.
    ah, he edited that in. nice.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    this one comes up fairly often just I guess we don't get the crazies it attracted this time
    I think it comes up because it sounds good at about a 0.3 second glance. After all, haven't we all met people where we thought, "wow, this person should not reproduce"?

  4. #44
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Yeah that was one guy the rest of us said fine. Also, with your crazy ranting and suggesting we would be blessed to have your spawn running around I'm just saying mental instability is hereditary just saying you may want to ponder that over before mass reproducing.
    I would love for you to give me one quote suggesting what you have insinuated I suggested. I inform those foolish enough to consider such a course of action as this of the consequences of their proposed course of action, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is both legally and ethically incorrect, but it's not what I was referring to. What I was amused by was your outrage at the idea of someone denying your non-existent wife some rights.
    Legality is irrelevant unless blacks weren't people either when the law did not acknowledge them to be so. Ethics are even further irrelevant as anything can be ethically justified by a person with worldviews appropriate for its justification.

    I think I will have one someday, so why not begin to defend her now?
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-03-23 at 06:14 AM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

  5. #45
    Old God Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think it comes up because it sounds good at about a 0.3 second glance. After all, haven't we all met people where we thought, "wow, this person should not reproduce"?
    I dont think any of them have advocated forced abortions that would then be used as fertilizer though...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dont think any of them have advocated forced abortions that would then be used as fertilizer though...
    Yeah, there's a wide gap between having that thought flash and then thinking it through. I could do with a few more people at least pulling out, but I have no desire to actually enforce it.

  7. #47
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,897
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I would love for you to give me one quote suggesting what you have insinuated I suggested. I inform those foolish enough to consider such a course of action as this of the consequences of their proposed course of action, nothing more.
    Well the fact that you think you basically just suggested you would go on a full blown rampage if anything like this ever went down yeah this is me telling you that's something a mentally unstable person would suggest. That and the we should be blessed to have your "spawn" running around is more crazy talk. Also while we are at it I don't get the line in your location USA, more fascist every day. I mean I don't see how you think the USA is becoming fascist at all it sounds to me like you don't know what the word means.

  8. #48
    Old God Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I would love for you to give me one quote suggesting what you have insinuated I suggested. I inform those foolish enough to consider such a course of action as this of the consequences of their proposed course of action, nothing more.


    Legality is irrelevant unless blacks weren't people either when the law did not acknowledge them to be so. Ethics are even further irrelevant as anything can be ethically justified by a person with worldviews appropriate for its justification.

    I think I will have one someday, so why not begin to defend her now?
    I think its your excessive use of threatening to use the 2nd amendment when you percive a right being violated that scares a lot of people. As stupid as his suggestion was, its all in the realm of the theoretical.

  9. #49
    Elemental Lord Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    No there shouldn't. As long as they can provide for them themselves then I don't see why anyone should be restricted on the amount of children they have.
    I agree, unless they're on Welfare. 1-2 children, MAX in that scenario.

    So many people abuse the system by being the town whore and popping out 10+ babies.

    Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

  10. #50
    Unfortunately our founders believed that all people were given certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I live in a country where it is my right to pursue what makes me happy, as long as I do not violate the rights of others, I should be allowed to pursue it.

  11. #51
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodninja View Post
    I should be allowed to pursue it.
    As long as you can pay for it sure I don't give a rat's ass.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Ethics are even further irrelevant
    You're a delight, as always.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    As long as you can pay for it sure I don't give a rat's ass.
    Technically your opinion does not matter.

  14. #54
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodninja View Post
    Technically your opinion does not matter.
    As a registered voter who actively votes, I disagree.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    As a registered voter who actively votes, I disagree.
    At least you are tragically optimistic about how much power you have in this democracy.

  16. #56
    Banned sandmoth12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I would love for you to give me one quote suggesting what you have insinuated I suggested. I inform those foolish enough to consider such a course of action as this of the consequences of their proposed course of action, nothing more.


    Legality is irrelevant unless blacks weren't people either when the law did not acknowledge them to be so. Ethics are even further irrelevant as anything can be ethically justified by a person with worldviews appropriate for its justification.

    I think I will have one someday, so why not begin to defend her now?
    Basically, people are saying that you overreacted in your post about causing damage and killing. And I agree with them. You refuse to acknowledge that there may be a problem of over population now or in the future. Then you make the remark that we should all be privileged to have your spawn running around us ignoring the fact that this thread is about the opposite of that.

  17. #57
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    That and the we should be blessed to have your "spawn" running around is more crazy talk.
    Then you show yourself to be the crazy one in this conversation as you are the only one to have mentioned any such thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Well the fact that you think you basically just suggested you would go on a full blown rampage if anything like this ever went down yeah this is me telling you that's something a mentally unstable person would suggest.
    So you would sit by and do nothing but complain if your family and those you care for were abducted, formally medicated, and killed? If so, I cannot even be so kind as to call you something like "mentally unstable". You would be nothing more than weak and apathetic. I hope you are better than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Also while we are at it I don't get the line in your location USA, more fascist every day. I mean I don't see how you think the USA is becoming fascist at all it sounds to me like you don't know what the word means.
    Your opinion on the political state of the nation is as meaningless as the other falsehoods you attempt to propagate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I think its your excessive use of threatening to use the 2nd amendment when you percive a right being violated that scares a lot of people. As stupid as his suggestion was, its all in the realm of the theoretical.
    The assumption that a firearm would be needed is a poor one. The realm of theory? The stated consequences of this theory are as theoretical as the proposal itself. Without the first being real, the second will never come to reality either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You're a delight, as always.
    I try, I try.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

  18. #58
    Legendary! muto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Inside a Bubble
    Posts
    6,359
    Yes, I think there should be a two child limit per couple or a one child limit per adult.

  19. #59
    there is no way in hell the american government would ever put a ban on people (at least not in my lifetime) can't keep the circle of ignorance going without a massive population to manipulate. no way should tax money go towards some family that has 1-27 more children than they can handle. seeing starving potbellied kids on the streets on the way to school in the morning would be a good lesson for other kids.

  20. #60
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Then you make the remark that we should all be privileged to have your spawn running around us ignoring the fact that this thread is about the opposite of that.
    So you are joining vindicatorx in this fallacy? Quote me where I stated what you claim I have stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Basically, people are saying that you overreacted in your post about causing damage and killing.
    Your proposal is about thinking it a good idea to kill my future family. I see no overreaction. As for overpopulation, there is no overpopulation problem. The planet is easily capable of sustaining several times the people it currently does.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •