Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Im calling it NOW @_@

so the zandalari arent stopping in 5.2 there causin trouble in 5.3 too, but we all know 5.4 is SoO so, when are we gonna beat up zul for smashin our teddy bear castles?

@_@ NEXT EXPANSION MAYBE POSSIBLY KINDA MIGHT BE POSSIBLE @_@

so if next expansion isnt burning legion im calling it now, it will be a south seas, zandalari/naga/tomb of sargeras expansion either that or zul will be a filler boss in patch 5.6 which is possible since blizz has said there might be a patch 5.5.

OR @_@ TRY OUT THIS HABERDASHER @_@

hw about this, zul is goin all wacko crasho and is trying to destory us in a last ditch effort and were all liek "we gone smash your face brah" and hes liek "bruddah you be teh crazeh" and then hes liek "castin meh voodoo death ray" and right before he does KABLASHO @_@ infernal hits him right in the face and were all liek "wut?!?!? oh noes!!! everybody is gonna die @_@"

que burning legion expac. IN YO FACE @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

are you trying to hurt my brain
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    are you trying to hurt my brain
    nope, i just like to speculate on lore O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Bro, Lay off the acid yo...

---

OT: I unno, would be cool to fight him, but I don't think I'd want a full Xpac about just the trolls(and naga) just wouldn't seem fun to me...

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Bro, Lay off the acid yo...

---

OT: I unno, would be cool to fight him, but I don't think I'd want a full Xpac about just the trolls(and naga) just wouldn't seem fun to me...
    well it wouldnt just be them it would be the entire south seas so that means, tons of goblins and kezan stuff, maybe even undermine. kul'tiras could finally show up, we could have the bloodsail show up and have treasure island be a zone, we could have zandalar and rastakhan and stuff, we could have the naga, more dinosaur islands, the tomb of sargeras so tons of demon stuff, hell throw in a titan/old god prison island.

would be pretty coolz

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well it wouldnt just be them it would be the entire south seas so that means, tons of goblins and kezan stuff, maybe even undermine. kul'tiras could finally show up, we could have the bloodsail show up and have treasure island be a zone, we could have zandalar and rastakhan and stuff, we could have the naga, more dinosaur islands, the tomb of sargeras so tons of demon stuff, hell throw in a titan/old god prison island.

would be pretty coolz
    ok, you just made my E-Boner rise to enormous size, I am now interested and wanting this.

10+ Year Old Account
    so the zandalari arent stopping in 5.2 there causin trouble in 5.3 too, but we all know 5.4 is SoO so, when are we gonna beat up zul for smashin our teddy bear castles?
    Teddy Bear Junction is the worse scum hole in the universe. Smash all the castles.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    hes a boss in SoO

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    hes a boss in SoO
    why would zul be in orgrimmar?

Immitis... can I have a moment of your time? Don't worry... I'm an officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Immitis... can I have a moment of your time? Don't worry... I'm an officer.

me no understand joke O-O

I did....I Lol'd pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    I did....I Lol'd pretty hard.
    please tell me O-O

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    so your calling it, when your hedging, and after others have already HAD your same idea? hmmmm.
    Should make up your mind exactly what you are 'calling'... and make sure its original... just a thought.
    yeah except my ideas are cooler, and have less haberdashery

10+ Year Old Account
    please tell me O-O

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 03:27 AM ----------

is what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    is what he meant.
    oooooooh, i get it now

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    why would zul be in orgrimmar?
    Garro(sh)a called him in to take care of his nemesis Vol'jin.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I'd much rather see us finish off Zul and Rahstakahn in 5.4 and do Siege of Ogrimmar in 5.6

Deleted
    YESSSS, so perfect. We need to get together and smoke some shit up

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Garro(sh)a called him in to take care of his nemesis Vol'jin.
    garrosh is prideful and thinks trolls are weak and sneaky. i highly doubt he would get another troll to do the work for him.

Hmmm id wager king rasta workin with naga, since i think his city is sinking.